Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Had To Do It!

BEDELLCUSTOM

Now don't ask to buy this one, it aint for sale. My last guns (open guns) guys talked me out of them and I had to go and build me something, so here she is!

i haven't had much time to shoot this year so when i get back to it i thought i'd shoot limited for a while. i hope i don't look like this :wacko: going back to limited. this one has all the same stuff as our lightning model, the AET unported hybid barrel and all the other goodies, i just did a little extra machine work for myself.

post-4731-1124144180_thumb.jpg

post-4731-1124144324_thumb.jpg

post-4731-1124144412_thumb.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100 cases of beer, not the cheap stuff either, and a bag of chips. i can't sell it. i have been trying to get time to build myself a limited gun for two years and kept telling the guys at the club that when i make Master in open, i'll shoot limited again. well it happened, so i had to get buildin' that limited gun for myself and this is it. our lightning model, which you can see at shootersconnection.com goes for $2690.

you guys are killin' me with that revolver thing. here's the specs on the revolver

8 shot variable speed rotating left and right hand twin cylinder belt fed 50 BMG triple action revolver w/ integral slide racker, accessory rail and ambidextrious kickstart with a compression relief lever for easy start up, also a multi directional 4, 6 and 8 MOA dot reticle w/digital readout and GPS capability if you get lost on a stage, plus a triple stitched and textured leather bound side saddle grip with rhinestones and finger grooves and a 16" barrel with a fore grip and kickstand and mounted on the back of the cylinder a stopwatch and a sundial so you can time yourself while shooting, the sundial is only to be used on sunny days.

so how do you like my limited gun? comments please.

not too much time on my hands. i actually built this in my spare time, which is between 1am and 6am when i should be sleeping.

The front cocking serrations on this gun don't really do it for me as much as the cuts on the spitfire. I have to admit the though, that the cuts on the spitfire (that I incidently have on my open gun built by you) have really grown on me ... they're just freak'n sexy!

The rear cocking serrations are good. I'm not a big fan of swenson's. The cuts on the trigger guard are very aggressive. As Erik would say ... "mongo like."

The hybrid "site-tracker" setup I think is going to be all the rage in 2006. I expect that you'll see more and more of that with the fashion and technology conscious IPSC competitor in the upcoming shooting season. It's stylish yet functional. Nothing says "I'm ready and standing by so someone come beep me" like a virgin hybrid barrel.

However, the coupe de grasse for this gun is the pattern on the top of the slide. The top view profile looks like a battle spaceship from an H.R. Giger coffee table book. Stand aside and put away your Mon Calamari Star Cruisers, there's a new sheriff in the final frontier and this one's it. I can't wait for the next picture that shows engine blast coming out the beaver tail, contrails coming off the thumb safeties, and plasma and particle beams shooting foward. If Paris Hilton was an IPSC shooter she would be standing in a black bikini covered in slide glide, that gun in one hand, gun scrubber in the other saying "That's HOT!"

alvin,

i think from my interpretation of what you said that you like it or maybe you have been drinking your Hoppes #9 again and going to your happy place. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

clint,

i was listening to those cd's you sent me as i was building this gun and i think i was inspired by some of that new metal that i had cranked up to "11" to drown out the noise of my machines running. B)

But Dan..... How can we time the reloads on cloudy days if the sundial doesn't have Fiber optics???? :angry::angry::angry::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looking at your Auto Blaster, could a feller get the "design" off the topstrap and put on the Front and Rear sides of the slide???? or not enough material there for that type of cut????

It is a good looking Blaster even if it is a Recipricator. ;)

HOPALONG

Schweet. I like the creativity w/ the serrations. You're really developing a style, man :) Sexy piece.

I think you need to find someone to do extensive testing to insure that they haven't interrupted the structural integrity of the piece, though. Send it, and 100,000 rounds to me, and I'll get 'er done... :lol:

the majority of my work is done on manual machines as in this piece. i wanted my own gun to be just a bit different from our standard models. i do offer some changes for customers on our standard models if they want it a little more unique or have certain preferences. major changes usually cost extra due to time and setup costs.