Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Clint Eastwood

The good, the bad, and the ugly! so many great parts: Clint shooting the rope off of Eli Wallach's neck; Wallach coming in through the window as Clint twirls his cobra-handled six shooter; Lee Van Cleef's ominous arrival on the screen; the race through the graveyard; and so many more. The great lines from Eli Wallach.

The Outlaw Jose Wales

"We got somthin here know as a Misurra boat ride" as he shoots the rope of the ferry with his long assed scoped rifle

Him spitting on the snake oil salesman, hell, him spittin on everybody.

But as ipscron2000 says, they're all great. It is Clint after all.

For a Few Dollars More has the "partnership" between Clint and Lee Van Cleef. The "shoot-out" on the street outside the hotel, where Clint tries to persuade Van Cleef to leave town, by ventilating his hat, and how Van Cleef responds, is one of my favorite moments.

The finale, where Clint finds he's miscounted, but corrects the mistake.

But the truth is, that I've watched most of the movies on this list too many times...it's hard to pick a favorite :wacko:

I love TGTBATU, but no so much for Clint (he always rocks of course), but for Eli Wallach as Tuco!

Cool quotes:

- "What's this? One bastard goes in, another one comes out"

- Tuco: [trying to read a note] "See you soon, id..." "id..." "ids..."

Clint: [taking the note] "Idiots". It's for you.

- [a dying man has information Tuco wants]

Tuco: Don't die, I'll get you water. Stay there. Don't move, I'll get you water. Don't die until later.

I, like everyone else reading this has probably seen all of Clints movies 100 times each. I can flip through the stations and just catch a glimps of a sceene from his movie and know EXACTLY what I'm watching and I'll stay on that channel til it's over. Beginning, middle or end......

"Well, do you feel lucky punk?" Ooops. Wrong movie. :P:lol:

I'm not well versed in the old western genre but I've been buying some of the not so new ones to evaluate. From what I've seen, UNFORGIVEN is still Número Uno in my Clint list.