Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Arguing Slaves

ErikW

I hate it when slaves brag about their masters and argue who has the better slavemaster. "My master treats me better, he doesn't beat me as much, his chains aren't as tight, he feeds me better gruel, he doesn't rape my wife and kids too often." Pathetic.

I hate it when slaves brag about their masters and argue who has the better slavemaster.  "My master treats me better, he doesn't beat me as much, his chains aren't as tight, he feeds me better gruel, he doesn't rape my wife and kids too often." Pathetic.

So Erik, does this mean you are going to free your slaves or just treat them better?

I agree! Especially when they argue over which is better, Gold or Silver chains.

Don't they get it? While Gold chains look better they are almost as heavy as lead. The Silver chains lay lighter allowing them to carry more and work harder!

Nolan

Skilled, but otherwise unremarkable.

I hate it when slaves brag about their masters and argue who has the better slavemaster.  "My master treats me better, he doesn't beat me as much, his chains aren't as tight, he feeds me better gruel, he doesn't rape my wife and kids too often." Pathetic.

I think I know what you are talking about. If so, AMEN brother!

I've run across a few post lately that I find inappropriate. We can't talk about tactics on this gun / shooting board but I see rape and slave talk all too often. I'm far from a prude, I just think that the BE board isn't the place. One guys opinion that's all. Maybe I need to lighten up, but some things I just don't find funny.

Off my soap box for the day - promise.

Rick

Bill Hicks did a great skit on American politics - the Puppet Show.

Person 1 - I think the puppet on the right expresses my views most completely...

Person 2 - Well, I think the puppet on the left most closely matches my beliefs...

Both - Hey, wait a minute. Both puppets are being controlled by the same person!!!

or something to that effect.... ;)

Bill Hicks did a great skit on American politics - the Puppet Show.

Person 1 - I think the puppet on the right expresses my views most completely...

Person 2 - Well, I think the puppet on the left most closely matches my beliefs...

Both - Hey, wait a minute. Both puppets are being controlled by the same person!!!

or something to that effect.... ;)

And his name is Mr. Self Serving Interests... <_<