Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

INTP

I took this same test when I went to the police academy 9 years ago and it was the same thing. Over the years I have taken this thing about 5 or 6 times and it is always the same outcome. Out of 46 recruits (43 males/3 females) only myself and one of the women were INTP's. I got so bored with police work I quit after just 5 years. Funny thing that female officer that was also a INTP quit after 3 years. What does this all mean?

:D

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ISTP

Though it took a lot of time to decide between the options on the "think-feel" and "judge-perceive" parts of the test. Is it possible to have a bit of both seemingly antagonist options? Like being introverted and extroverted at the same time, depending on several factors.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Well, with new posts, I can shout out my "rating"

ENFJ

11-38-50-11

and the "list" I found equates my current style to that of a teacher...

Pretty good, I am a trainer of newbies at my job!!!

But I do wish there were "in some circumstances, I do this not that" "outs"...

I applied my "In most situations I am like this" attitude and ended up with what I believe to be a fair assessment of my mental tendencies.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

ISTP

I did see quite a few VERY similar questions, but they were just different enought to be the opposite. Interesting.

(edited to correct for fatfinger issue)

Edited by Lighteye67

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

ISTJ

I'm never happier than when I'm snuggling with my wife in our comfortable home surrounded by our feline friends. To me, this IS the good life.

Other than my wife, I have no human friends, and very few human acquaintances, which suits me just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

ENTJ here

Probably about as split between being an extrovert and an introvert as anyone can be. I was terribly shy when I was younger and decided that was no way to go through life. I have that wide group of acquaintances but only three people outside family that I consider friends. I love being center stage in everything I do but like curling up with a good book for some alone time too. :roflol:

• 3 weeks later...