Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Terrorism

gm iprod

What a bunch of cowards.

I can not find the words to explain how I really feel.

Especially when some bleeding heart liberal wants to send tea and biscuits to the ratbags in Guantanamo Bay. It makes you wonder whose side they are on.

More have died warring in the name of "      " than from any other reason. It will end only after Armageddon.  :(

I'm not sure that it entirely accurate, the slaughter of millions by Stalin, Pol-Pot, China etc. far surpasses all religious wars since the dawn of time.

People say they commit these acts of terror because of religion, but I am not convinced. I think they commit these acts because they like to inflict pain and suffering on others. It's all about power, using G-d as an excuse is just that.... an excuse. It's just as valid an excuse as saying that they committed this attack because it's a Thursday.

using G-d as an excuse is just that.... an excuse. It's just as valid an excuse as saying that they committed this attack because it's a Thursday.

Or as one teenage school shooter said, "I don't like Mondays." There really is only one solution for sociopathic killers...revoke their human card.

33 dead so far and counting. 21 of these at one Underground station.

It's pointing to Al Qaida.

B*rstards, whoever it was.

A lot of IPSC shooters, good people who I truly count as my friends, are Metropolitan Police Officers. My thoughts and thanks go out to them. They have to deal with it now and live with it afterwards.

post-1449-1120750845_thumb.jpg

I hate that anyone thinks this kind of BS makes me want to do anything besides load up the minigun.

I hate @$$%*&^ stockbrokers that start screaming "SELL! SELL! SELL!" at the first sign of adversity. The little spineless pricks ought to be shot for collaborating.

I hate that anyone thinks this kind of BS makes me want to do anything besides load up the minigun. 

I hate @$$%*&^ stockbrokers that start screaming "SELL!  SELL!  SELL!" at the first sign of adversity.  The little spineless pricks ought to be shot for collaborating.

We in the choir agree with you brother Eric! :D

To understand why they blow up innocent people you have to really understand the source of their anger and hatred. To do that you have to go back to AD 850 (or thereabouts) to understand the root of their faith..

I highly recomment this book, it's a long read but well worth it.

It's called 'Prophet of Doom' and it's written by Craig Winn, it's available from amazon.com

0971448124.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I hate @$$%*&^ stockbrokers that start screaming "SELL!  SELL!  SELL!" at the first sign of adversity.  The little spineless pricks ought to be shot for collaborating.

True, however the US markets went up today! That's a great thing.

I have many friends and co-workers over there, luckily they are all safe and well. Several were not sure how they are going to get home tonight though. :unsure:

I am actually headed over there on Monday for a week of work. I hate to think of the secruity lines involved :angry:

It is time to stand together and show resolve. I am with TightLoop, I have spent lot's of time in the Middle east, and for what it's worth, a nuclear "test" might be in order. :ph34r:

This thread will probably get killed so the only comment I can make is.....

God Bless the victims, their families, and the UK. Unfortunately, this will be a long war (and it is a 'Global' war)...

Friends will stick with friends, and in the end, good will prevail against evil, and against cowardly bastards who slay innocent people...

Interesting that the terrorists responsible issued a threat to commit more such bombings (they mentioned Denmark & Italy) unless all western countries vacate all of their people from Afganistan. Also today, it was reported that record numbers of young Afgan girls are actually attending grade school & learning skills such as reading & math (something that was forbidden to girls & women under the terrorists). That must really make these extremists angry. I hope we double the number of school teachers in Afganistan.

My prayers are with the victims in London tonight.

We could win this thing if we do now what we should have done in Viet Nam...have a guy with a bull horn hang our of a helo and yell to all who will listen in the Mid East that they have 30 minutes to stop this stuff or we are going to turn the countryside into a big sheet of glass...then DO it...

They are just going to keep on doing it till we respond with unequal force..you have to draw a line in the sand sometime...the time is now..