Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hiperfire 24C Trigger.....

I upgraded from a CMC flat trigger to the Hiperfire 24c.  Initially I left the little plastic doodad off but after giving it a try its there to stay.  Moving it upward will give you the feel of a slightly heavier pull.  Move it down gives it a slightly lighter pull.  The main benefit, at least for me, I have my finger at the same contact point for every shot.

I like it .  I have mine installed on the lowest position.  This lets me place my finger tip in the same location every time.  I use the lowest position to ensure that my trigger finger doesn't rub the frame.  The lowest position also results in the lowest trigger pull force.

I ran mine with it for a couple matches and can see its benefit, but it wasnt for me.  My CZ and 15/22 have triggers nearly exact to the Hiperfire without the "shoe" so I found myself riding the trigger quite a few times and not getting a reset.  Think its one of those have to try it things.

Love the shoe!

I haven't had the gun to the range yet, but I've been doing quite a bit of dry firing and begun to really like the trigger shoe.

I have it positioned as low as it will go, giving me the lightest pull available, so right now the trigger breaks at 2 lbs 10 oz, on average. I'm thinking it should settle in at around the 2 and a half pound mark after the gun has had some rounds shot through it.

The fact that the shoe is red only adds to the cool factor.

33 minutes ago, Vanniek71 said:

Damn it I have been looking for one of these and missed it!

I missed the Primary Arms sale as well but chatted with Optics Planet and gave the info and they let me buy the 24C for $180 with free shipping.

Worth a try.

Here’s a tip for optics planet. If you do the live chat option and ask for a deal (on virtually any item) they will give you a discount price! I just found this out recently and have done it twice and the items I bought were cheaper than any price I’d ever seen.

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:50 AM, nickbfishn said:

Here’s a tip for optics planet. If you do the live chat option and ask for a deal (on virtually any item) they will give you a discount price! I just found this out recently and have done it twice and the items I bought were cheaper than any price I’d ever seen.

Thanks for the tip! I just ordered a Faxon gen 2 bolt for $140.75 shipped.

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:50 AM, nickbfishn said:

Hit them up on chat as they have a pop up now that says ask us for a better price! They offered $212.09 for the Hiperfire 24c, I asked if they could match the Primary arms price of $180 and they said since it was out of stock they couldn't, but they could do $200. Still an OK price and saved $23 bucks off list and got free shipping. I was too slow for the Primary Arms deal and I don't know if they will offer that again when they do get them back in stock. If they do ahh well. 

2 hours ago, Vanniek71 said:

Hit them up on chat as they have a pop up now that says ask us for a better price! They offered $212.09 for the Hiperfire 24c, I asked if they could match the Primary arms price of $180 and they said since it was out of stock they couldn't, but they could do $200. Still an OK price and saved $23 bucks off list and got free shipping. I was too slow for the Primary Arms deal and I don't know if they will offer that again when they do get them back in stock. If they do ahh well. 

Why are you guys making me feel bad on my own thread?

Not only did I have to pay full price for my trigger, I had to pick it up. The cab ride alone was well over a thousand dollars. :lol:

Edited by MikieM
1 minute ago, MikieM said:

Why are you guys making me feel bad on my own thread?

Not only did I have to pay full price for my trigger, I had pick it up. The cab ride alone was well over a thousand dollars. :lol:

Dang man Uber next time, just make sure you dodge the surge pricing ??