Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2018 optics nat location

Sandbagger123

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard the same rumblings of a single nationals. I like either single division nationals, or a common shared ( like optics). I think it allows you to design stages that can really test the abilities of the shooter and the division. Plus I'd like to shoot more than one division. 

Edited by Mikeski

• 4 weeks later...

From FB

The United States Practical Shooting Association and the Universal Shooting Academy are pleased to announce the 
2018 USPSA Nine Days of Nationals presented by Federal Premium Ammunition.  

The match will feature three independent National Championships, October 20-28, 2018 in Polk County, the heart of Florida.

Open, Pistol Caliber Carbine, and Carry Optics Divisions October 20-22

Production and Single Stack Divisions October 23-25

Limited, Limited 10, and Revolver DivisionsOctober 26-28

Each match will offer a unique mix of stages.  A special aggregate award will be offered for those who compete in all three events.

Edited by TravisNC

• 2 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 2:17 PM, TravisNC said:

Add/take away no shoots and hard cover as needed. 

I think theyre planning on having all the bays in use.  Some of the stages will be used for more than one match.  They have like 30 or so bays there.  I think it will work.  I'm  more worried about having all 3 nationals back to back.  That's a lot of time off of work and a lot of $$ to spend

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/4/2018 at 10:32 AM, Jts2581 said:

I'm  more worried about having all 3 nationals back to back.  That's a lot of time off of work and a lot of $$ to spend

Actually for those who would compete in more than one Nationals it saves time and money as there is only one time slot to take off work/one  place to have to drive/fly/make accomodations for........those who would only shoot one Nationals makes no difference

Edited by race1911