Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Czechmate Price/Availability

RevolverJockey

1 hour ago, RevolverJockey said:

I doubt these do well shooting minor.

The Czechmate comes with two muzzle devices: a four port comp and a front sight block.  For factory ammo or Production style minor loads (3ish grains of fast powder under a 147gr bullet), the front sight block is the way to go, but 8-9gr of slow powder under a 95-115gr bullet will shoot awesome with the four port comp.

9 minutes ago, RevolverJockey said:

So tempting. I have a literal mountain of 124gr LRN 130 PF ammo. 

So if I wanted to try out minor open, is there really any advance to shooting a CM over mounting a scope on my TS?

No, if you want to shoot that ammo, skip the comp.

On 9/17/2017 at 8:47 PM, Darqusoull13 said:

Wait, when did that checkering change happen? I need a Czechmate now. 

I am not too sure of the date, but I seen one at the CZ booth at the Canadian Nationals. I inquired about it and they said that it is the new grip design. Wolverine Supplies in manitoba Canada have one in stock and it has the new checkering, so they are available now!

1 hour ago, abb1 said:

I am not too sure of the date, but I seen one at the CZ booth at the Canadian Nationals. I inquired about it and they said that it is the new grip design. Wolverine Supplies in manitoba Canada have one in stock and it has the new checkering, so they are available now!

I emailed CZ about this back in April about this exact upgrade to the CM but was told there were no plans. I guess they just run a tight ship. :ph34r: You just made my day, THANK YOU!!!

Edited by Darqusoull13

21 hours ago, Darqusoull13 said:

I emailed CZ about this back in April about this exact upgrade to the CM but was told there were no plans. I guess they just run a tight ship. :ph34r: You just made my day, THANK YOU!!!

When you purchase one, make sure that it is not an older version sitting in the shop. New versions were just shipped this year,  second quarter.

• 2 months later...