Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New version of Stock I

Jeff O

IFG-NA is completely separate and has zero to do with EAA, they import Pedersoli, Sabatti, FAIR and now The Tanfoglio Stock 1(with more to come god willing).  Some of the confusion is there were some guns imported by IFG-Rockledge, Florida on them quite a few years ago.  IFG-NA is a completely different company with zero to do with the former.  As Patriot Defense said please call and talk to Justin at IFG-NA and he can answer all your questions.  They are great people and really do care about their customers.  I got one of the first Stock 1's imported by them in 9mm and between myself and my 9 year old we have a couple hundred rounds through it with zero issues.  It's now on its way to Patriot Defense to get their magic worked on it.

here are a couple vids of my  son shooting it:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did just that and called  today, and he did indeed take the time to talk to me without  feeling rushed. 

I think some are missing the bigger picture here. It's not all about if you want the new stock I or not, but that  someone other than **a is doing whatever  they can to bring us a product that no one else would. I hope this is just the beginning  of better  service and support and just the first model of many. 

Oh... And by the way these  come with  2 magazines !

Edited by 01Deuce

21 minutes ago, Kamkaze said:

IFG-NA is completely separate and has zero to do with EAA, they import Pedersoli, Sabatti, FAIR and now The Tanfoglio Stock 1(with more to come god willing).  Some of the confusion is there were some guns imported by IFG-Rockledge, Florida on them quite a few years ago.  IFG-NA is a completely different company with zero to do with the former.  As Patriot Defense said please call and talk to Justin at IFG-NA and he can answer all your questions.  They are great people and really do care about their customers.  I got one of the first Stock 1's imported by them in 9mm and between myself and my 9 year old we have a couple hundred rounds through it with zero issues.  It's now on its way to Patriot Defense to get their magic worked on it.

here are a couple vids of my  son shooting it:

Thats awesome getting the future of our shooting sports out there. Way to go DAD!

16 hours ago, 01Deuce said:

I think some are missing the bigger picture here. It's not all about if you want the new stock I or not, but that  someone other than **a is doing whatever  they can to bring us a product that no one else would. I hope this is just the beginning  of better  service and support and just the first model of many. 

Well said.  I hope they can import the "Unica" parts from Tanfoglio too.

Sounds like more will be on the way. This is great news.

Hello Carl,

As I understand it, the STOCK I pistols that we import from Tanfoglio are considered large frame.  Any gun that has previously been imported through Tanfoglio’s Florida based group will remain exclusive to them, while newer products and designs would be available to IFG.  I don't have much more to report on future projects at this time other than we have been told there is a chance for another model around the SHOTShow time frame.  Stay tuned……

Justin Dodd

Chief of Operations

Italian Firearms Group

18 hours ago, PatriotDefense said:

Thats awesome getting the future of our shooting sports out there. Way to go DAD!

Thanks man I'm doing what I can, he has a ton of natural talent and this is the first 9mm he has shot well without malfunctions (due to recoil), so I'm excited to see where we can take it.  Once we get the pistol back from you with the better trigger pull etc I'll start working him on the DA first pull.  I'm hoping to take a JJ Racaza with him next year.  All I've ever carried is a Glock (since the police academy) so it's got a little learning curve for me as well.  

9 hours ago, DenverDave said:

Any range reports from anyone running the Stock 1 over the weekend?   Thoughts?  Like....dislike....???

I didn't get to shoot it this weekend because its on the way to Patriot Defense, but I have some rounds through mine and I will gladly answer any questions you have that I can.  A good friend of mine shot it at an IDPA practice night and other than getting used to the first pull he was very impressed, that of course was on a bone stock pistol.  He is a CDP Master shooter so he is used to SA only but ran it in SA/DA to stay SSP legal.  LMK....

1 hour ago, Kamkaze said:

I didn't get to shoot it this weekend because its on the way to Patriot Defense, but I have some rounds through mine and I will gladly answer any questions you have that I can.  A good friend of mine shot it at an IDPA practice night and other than getting used to the first pull he was very impressed, that of course was on a bone stock pistol.  He is a CDP Master shooter so he is used to SA only but ran it in SA/DA to stay SSP legal.  LMK....

Mainly, I would like to know about fit, finish, overall feel and trigger compared to a Stock II or Stock III.

16 hours ago, bulm540 said:

Please switch mag position to bullets forward. I'm also looking to get one in 40 cal. 

I've tried he just prefers them this way and does well with them facing back.  I'm a bully's forward person too but I do have several guys I work with carry that way on duty and don't seem to have any issues.  For now I'm going to let him do it his way, maybe in the future he will switch.  

1 hour ago, Kamkaze said:

I've tried he just prefers them this way and does well with them facing back.  I'm a bully's forward person too but I do have several guys I work with carry that way on duty and don't seem to have any issues.  For now I'm going to let him do it his way, maybe in the future he will switch.  

Cool, he is doing well BTW. 

Just now, srrch said:

Wow. I have 2 Lim Pros and was going to get a third. That sucks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That was my first choice but I love the stock 2s. I have 2 in 40 cal. There are still a sprinkle of lim pros in gunbroker but they are in 40 cal and 45.