Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stingerjg Links

stingerjg

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funniest part to me is that she doesn't even fathom that the boss-man was behind her shoulder to hear all of it, and she has no clue how pissed he is.... idiot...

I'm glad I don't drink anymore :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, but I bet the ladies line up for him at the club. I'd tell you the ultimate secret behind dancing but 1) you wouldn't believe me or 2) you'd just be bitter about all the squandered opportunites in your life. :P:P

Ah, but I bet the ladies line up for him at the club.  I'd tell you the ultimate secret behind dancing but 1) you wouldn't believe me or 2) you'd just be bitter about all the squandered opportunites in your life.    :P  :P

Does it have anything to do with Well's assertion that, "Dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire"? :rolleyes:

Ah, but I bet the ladies line up for him at the club.  I'd tell you the ultimate secret behind dancing but 1) you wouldn't believe me or 2) you'd just be bitter about all the squandered opportunites in your life.    :P  :P

When i was about 6 or 7 years younger than I am now, give me beer and music, i would do the same thing. Now that im a little older, i dont bounce back from a night of drinking and dacing like i used to. Go figure!

Carina: If I remember at Area III, (i'm ROing the match) ill ask your opinion on the ultimate secrets behind dancing. :D:P