Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster

I used a BladeTech for a year with my G34 then I got a deal on a Comp-Tac International been using it since first of May and really like it . Nothing wrong with either one just seems to be a personal preference between the BladeTech and the Comp-Tac.

Your lack of punctuation makes it difficult to tell if your asking a question or making a statement.

Your lack of an apostrophe...
Auto correct assumed I didn't want the apostrophe. I've corrected about half the posts, this one is next.

Your lack of punctuation makes it difficult to tell if your asking a question or making a statement.

you are a dick head
If one is allowed to bomb the forum with poorly written one liners then the next guy is certainly allowed to suggest that they be more legible.

• 5 months later...
On 7/15/2016 at 9:05 PM, rooster said:

Red Hill tactical double layer kydex with a Ben Stoeger Boss hangar.

I've tried a multitude of combinations. This is the completely ideal set up. My Tanfoglio rides in this combination for Production.

Basically take the blade-tech DOH we all started with, and cast it in concrete. Adjusts to exactly the height and rake you want, then (literally) bolts to your belt and locks down. No flopping when running, no shifting in any situation on the draw.

(I know, I know. I thought the DOH was a pretty when I shot from one too. Trust me, it isn't.)

$50 for the boss hanger and $57 for the holster body from @Kingman's Red Hill Tactical.

Edited by MemphisMechanic

4 hours ago, MemphisMechanic said:

I've tried a multitude of combinations. This is the completely ideal set up. My Tanfoglio rides in this combination for Production.

Basically take the blade-tech DOH we all started with, and cast it in concrete. Adjusts to exactly the height and rake you want, then (literally) bolts to your belt and locks down. No flopping when running, no shifting in any situation on the draw.

(I know, I know. I thought the DOH was a pretty when I shot from one too. Trust me, it isn't.)

$50 for the boss hanger and $57 for the holster body from @Kingman's Red Hill Tactical.

When I started making gear we had a problem with flop. I have bladetech, comptac,etc. all have some give to them. I came from open and race holsters. 

I noticed Race holsters don't move. I wanted that for single stack and production. So after talking to some people we put two layers of .08 together. 

The old blade techs were .093 by the way. So by putting two layers of .08 together I was able to get the feel of a race holster.