Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Gunsmith

mobile4

I am looking to do a barrel swap on my STI Eagle and I am looking for a reliable gunsmith who is familiar working on them. Any suggestions? I live in NJ, but I am willing to send it wherever it needs to go to get it done right.

Thank You

Tom Smith

Another vote for Adam @ Atlas. My pistol is with him now, and he did an excellent job fitting my metal grip and new trigger in last time. Couldn't be happier. He is in VT, so he's not that far from you. Good communication and reasonable turn around time.

Call Irv at Barsto.

I have had Irv fit a couple of barrels and they were perfect. Chamber is a bit tight so if you reload, send a few dummy rounds wit it so he can cut the chamber to fit your ammo.

You are close to Dan Bedell relatively speaking. I always recommend Matt Cheely for builds but he currently is only doing builds and making CK parts. Not doing partial work.

Edwardblake,

We are happy to troubleshoot all the problems at our expense, but that gun has never malfunctioned once while we had it, with the 200+ rounds we put through it.

That being said, you live in a state where you have to run olDer magazines rather than newer ones of better quality.

Regardless of what you sat on any forums, we will do anything in our power to make you happy, including giving you a full refund if you no longer want the pistol.

Edwardblake,

We are happy to troubleshoot all the problems at our expense, but that gun has never malfunctioned once while we had it, with the 200+ rounds we put through it.

That being said, you live in a state where you have to run olDer magazines rather than newer ones of better quality.

Regardless of what you sat on any forums, we will do anything in our power to make you happy, including giving you a full refund if you no longer want the pistol.

That is exceptional customer service.