Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ok, first it was primers and powder, now it's...

post-400-0-95013200-1462376594_thumb.jpg

WTH? Where's the pork? None of the local grocery stores have it. Walmart is out in store and on-line. I mean, it can't be a "pork" shortage because I really doubt there is any real pork content. I have had this addiction since college and it is getting serious!

You know it's healthier to eat a plastic soda bottle than Ramen, right?

Oh yeah! This is a life-long guilty pleasure. I put a bunch of stuff in it and make my not-so-famous Phake Pho. There is something about the taste of the carcinogens in the pork flavor that makes it special.

I recall the pork flavor was usually gone first...

in any case that stuff is getting harder to find.

I took a liking to the shrimp flavor myself.

I have always felt shrimp tasted chemical-ly any way.

miranda

I got hooked on Ramen in South Korea, 1970. The real stuff had a most excellent spice pack (pretty warm), unlike the Ramen here in America. We would beat up an egg and drop in just before finishing cooking. I love the stuff, and have eaten it since the 70's! YUM!

I only eat the shrimp and beef flavors . . . chicken is discusting.

I have a case of pork flavor.

All are new in the box.

Starting bid is $5.00 each, shipping not included.

PS: Also have a case of oriental.

I don't whether to point out that selling on the general forums is against guidelines, or to laugh that someone is selling ramen noodles on Brian's Forums. We'll start with .... :roflol:

The scalper is out of luck..

attachicon.gifsoup.jpg

I had to order some stuff on Amazon and so...

Did you get 2 day delivery from Amazon Prime?

Yeah, once again they offered me a 30 day free trial so I took it. This must be the 3rd or 4th time! In 29 days, I cancel it. I had to order a key and key fob to replace my Ford Escape that someone lost. So, I threw a case of ramen on the order!

The Ramen noodles themselves contain a lot of saturated fat. The powdered poisonous flavoring packet is loaded with MSG, among other things. I won't let this stuff into my house, let alone down my gullet. :sick:

Moreover, I can't find a single chicken bullion cube soup product that is free of MSG. Certainly not in conventional markets, anyway. TIme to research it online, I guess. :blush: