Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DVC Classic and 3 gun

Gooldylocks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can answer for DVC classic, with holes through slide that would be the slide lightening wich is not allowed according to IPSC rules for classic divisions.

Yes and I know they are still complications around this gun to be allowed in IPSC classic, because front serrations does not resemble 1911 enough.....

If you look at the pics, the classic doesn't have holes milled into the slide.

yeah i think this is IPSC approved, its just a different style of serations.

Every one understands they are not holes that go all the way through.. the question becomes, is that complex panel with the indents ( that would be Holes on a Limited slide) a " serration" or " slide lightening"... and what will NROI rule them as.

Edited by 2011BLDR

I will tell you more clearly.... Those front serrations on DVC Classic are not resembling the true 1911 style and because of that the gun is NOT allowed in IPSC Classic.

If you want to see the rule interpretation and clarification go to the Global Village, which is an official IPSC forum....

IMO well see if the dvc classic will be approved ive seen alot of single stack standard division IPSC from where i was from(philippines) where 1911's are everywhere, these are some ive seen and theyre IPSC approved

11186470_1049587231735940_2013505117_n.j

10400026_874108389283826_177835889464742
12583835_10207673646175727_264847932_n.j
Edited by Eliboudreaux

Looks like someone snagged my photos.

3 gun we may see in .40 later in the year.

The black DVC limited comes only in the 6 pak that requires 6 specific guns 2 months apart. Cool, but a few I'd never use.

The Costa feels very well balanced. They did say it was wild with major loads.

Looks like someone snagged my photos.

3 gun we may see in .40 later in the year.

The black DVC limited comes only in the 6 pak that requires 6 specific guns 2 months apart. Cool, but a few I'd never use.

The Costa feels very well balanced. They did say it was wild with major loads.

Kingsman,some of the pics i grabbed from you,the other one you sent me. haha -N

I think the NROI will have no problem seeing the slide panels as "serrations" rather than "slide lightening" STI supports the sport as much if not more than any other firearm manufacturer. Politics

• 10 months later...