Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DVC Classic and 3 gun

Gooldylocks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure all will be revealed at The SHOT SHOW. From the post on FB, the photo was "leaked". It was not their intent to release ANY info beforehand... ;)

Or maybe they just wanted to get some BUZZ going!? :D

Edited by Chutist

I'm guessing that the only thing that was "leaked" are some bodily fluids from their PR team with all the buzz from the new guns. Cause even if someone hacked your IG, they wouldn't have access to your pictures.

Nice try though STI. And I do want a Classic real bad.

I'm guessing that the only thing that was "leaked" are some bodily fluids from their PR team with all the buzz from the new guns. Cause even if someone hacked your IG, they wouldn't have access to your pictures.

Sti posted the photo on their own instagram...

From STI's FB:

"Someone hacked our Instagram and let the bag out of the cat, or something like that. New Additions to the DVC Family to be launched next week at SHOT Show 2016!"

Edited by Chutist

From STI's FB:

"Someone hacked our Instagram and let the bag out of the cat, or something like that. New Additions to the DVC Family to be launched next week at SHOT Show 2016!"

Yet again, just cause you're on some one's account doesn't give you access to their photos, unless you are on their device. They leaked it for sure to get people to talk.

From STI's FB:

Yet again, just cause you're on some one's account doesn't give you access to their photos, unless you are on their device. They leaked it for sure to get people to talk.

Hey I'm just quoting what they said.... ;)

Maybe it was the shooter on the grassy knoll. :D

Is anyone in Vegas? We need prices and more info, and I want to know what that weird modified gun with irons thing they posted a picture of on Instagram was.

Costa Carry Comp

5" frame, 4" slide, island barrel with comp

9cb75d46bd3a2706a356d293677f9202.jpg

f85df5d9990d0eddcb0ff251184ae20f.jpg

What market are they trying to reach with that one? Doesn't fit in USPSA really.

The Timmay crowd. If it has Costa on it, they will buy it. Then when they see they like the 2011, they'll buy more.

Is anyone in Vegas? We need prices and more info, and I want to know what that weird modified gun with irons thing they posted a picture of on Instagram was.

Costa Carry Comp

9cb75d46bd3a2706a356d293677f9202.jpg

That is a great looking gun. I expect that will sell really well for STI.

Costa Carry Comp

I like it.

Too bad IPSC dropped the Modified class. Always thought it was interesting but getting a gun for it wasn't in my cards.