Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

any bullet sales going on

chetc

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One big Disappointment with " Extreme Bullets" really Black Friday sale 5% ,theres a reason I don't use there Bullets,sorry Extreme but thats cheeap paltry discount

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Really, just because of a sale? They have the lowest price around on copper plated even when they are not on sale. They make an excellent product at a great price. No one else can beat them for what they make at the prices they sell them.
Don't buy into that thought Extreme does two things only, 1.free shipping,2. 5% discount - thats it folks, I 've shot thousands of Extreme, just prefer coated for price, accurfor1. lot cheaper,2. accuracy equal to better why not take 115 Blue Bullets sale- 2206 for 3,600 125rn or 192$ for 3,000 147 rn,free shipping.Money is no object yes I'd shoot MG bullets all the time, just saying ,please no offense Extreme Bullet Co is excellant, fast service and great service.

WOW... that is a deal, going to be hard to beat that, 3000 147 9mm. $192 shipped, here goes my Visa in the morning

Chet

why not take 115 Blue Bullets sale- 2206 for 3,600 125rn or 192$ for 3,000 147 rn,free shipping.

How certain are that they will allow you to combine the free shipping code and the 15% sale, they are two separate coupon codes.

why not take 115 Blue Bullets sale- 2206 for 3,600 125rn or 192$ for 3,000 147 rn,free shipping.

How certain are that they will allow you to combine the free shipping code and the 15% sale, they are two separate coupon codes.

Isn't the shipping included in the Case pricing with Blue? That's my recollection. I'll be adding another case to the shelf tomorrow at that price.

Isn't the shipping included in the Case pricing with Blue? That's my recollection. I'll be adding another case to the shelf tomorrow at that price.
Yes,adding 15% bring price down nicely,

I swear I am not being a wise-ass. I am just trying to understand the facts. I would repeat what Sarge said early in this thread, shipping is included the MG price...always.

Why is price (normal or sale) the criterion for buying bullets? As you can see from millions of posts, bullets perform differently in different guns, on different bullet construction or dimensions, and have a definite effect on OAL depending on shape.

So it seems to me that consistent performance in your gun regarding feeding and ejection, accuracy, and construction that will survive your PF of choice (not to mention consistent performance in your bullet feeders and other press considerations) should be the proper criteria.

Assuming most people here shoot competition, not beer cans in the field, why is price the proper purchase criterion? At least for me cheap is way down the list. So whip me as you wish. I just think price is a poor reason to buy anything.

Because this thread is about bullet sales, not what bullet is best. Plenty of those threads already out there.

Agreed! Plus, there are plenty of shooters who DON'T think MG are the best out there.

And don't forget some just like to have as many bullets as they can afford. Sales like these are perfect for stocking shelves. :)

I swear I am not being a wise-ass. I am just trying to understand the facts. I would repeat what Sarge said early in this thread, shipping is included the MG price...always.

Why is price (normal or sale) the criterion for buying bullets? As you can see from millions of posts, bullets perform differently in different guns, on different bullet construction or dimensions, and have a definite effect on OAL depending on shape.

So it seems to me that consistent performance in your gun regarding feeding and ejection, accuracy, and construction that will survive your PF of choice (not to mention consistent performance in your bullet feeders and other press considerations) should be the proper criteria.

Assuming most people here shoot competition, not beer cans in the field, why is price the proper purchase criterion? At least for me cheap is way down the list. So whip me as you wish. I just think price is a poor reason to buy anything.

I'm shooting uspsa not NRA 2700 or binachi cup, I've always shot the cheapest bullet that will give acceptable accuracy

Unlike NRA 2700 or the cup where you are standing and aiming at a tiny X ring, I'm running n gunning shooting at A zones

The accuracy requirement for our game is not as demanding

If I had a titanium comp, I would buy JHP just because it make the comp easier to clean, again the supposed accuracy advantage doesn't matter in our game

I've shot Montana golds, zero, precision delta, Winchester, Remington, various plated, moly and now coated bullets

My preferred bullet are zero's followed closely by precision delta, I've been underwhelmed by Montana gold and all plated bullets I've tried.

but the new coated bullets give me jacketed bullet performance for a lot less money, with the Black Friday special I just ordered 125 gr blue bullets and the case price came out to 57 bucks a thousand shipped

Just bought 3,300 130TC Blue Bullets 6 cents a bullet includes shipping ,going to mess around w major and minor loads 9mm, get pretty close with my fav 147 BB

Edited by rancher5

Just bought 3,300 130grTC Blue Bullets 6 cents a bullet includes shipping ,going to mess around w majors and minor loads 9mm, get pretty close with my fav 147 BB

Thanks again,yes edit perfect

Edited by rancher5

Expansion Industries has reduced the price of ETR-7 from $70 for 4 lbs to $62. http://expansion-industries.com/reloading.html

Yes, I know the thread is about bullets on sale, but thought people would want to know about powder as well. Not sure if this is a sale price or just a price reduction as their price on ETR-7 seems to fluctuate.

And their sale video isn't bad either!

Blue Bullets has a Black Friday Special of 15% off starting Friday 11-28 until 12-01. Enter the code at Checkout window of

bluesthebest...

I guess this ended at 12:00AM instead of 12:00PM on 12-01, because it just told me the "code is not valid". Bummer.

Acme it is...