Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What is Hornady up to?

I don't see a bullet as changing reloading, other than reloading a different bullet.

I also don't think you want to be near a Doppler radar that can track a 0.224" bullet beyond 100 yds.

My "wish" is that they would buy the LabRadar and actually get it out to market at a price I could afford.

Could be a stainless pin tumbler "kit."

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see a bullet as changing reloading,

They are not changing reloading, they are changing everything.

That's great, I was thinking of buying some winter tires, but now I'll just way for Hornady to change mine for me.

Well Glamour won't be making Hornady woman of the year anytime soon but they are gay for making the video.

The problem they found was that the plastic they used for bullet tips melted in flight. The "we change everything" wound up being, just changing the plastic tip for one with a higher melting point...

The problem they found was that the plastic they used for bullet tips melted in flight. The "we change everything" wound up being, just changing the plastic tip for one with a higher melting point...

Hmm, so are they issuing a recall on all of their old bullets with the old tips that are inferior and melt in flight?

:surprise:

Don't hate on VW because they beat the system! My TDI still gets 44+mpg on the highway. More efficient than the vast majority of vehicles out there.

Hornady looked/looks kinda silly with this "game changer"...

Don't hate on VW because they beat the system! My TDI still gets 44+mpg on the highway. More efficient than the vast majority of vehicles out there.

I wouldn't characterize is as "beat the system", they cheated the system and they are seriously going to pay for it (as are the shareholders).

I think it's the Doppler radar bullet chronograph.

As I posted in #31 they found out that their product was defective so they changed the plastic tip they use.

Not the "We change everything" that they made it out to be so I didn't post a link but here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEJr54GJob4

Maybe VW can come out with a video like that saying they wrote a new program for their cars so they now pass emissions and say it too changes everything....

So yeah, will they send me new tips for all my 300blk amax??

Bah, those are going too slow to melt...

:goof:

I load 300 BO, and thought the same thing. :ph34r:

Am I missing something here? It looks like it is their "Iron Press" that was announced on 10/27.

Im interested in that press to be honest. I really only use my single stage for resizing and want something with a little more leverage. Last batch of 7.62X51 I resized I damn near had to stand on the handle on my single stage LnL using a good coat of lanolin case lube. I dont mind load low volumes of rifle on my single stage, 308 mostly, but I hate priming on the single stage, so the priming system looks promising.

Don't hate on VW because they beat the system!

Unless your a stock holder.

I don't see a bullet as changing reloading,

They are not changing reloading, they are changing everything.

I think it's the Doppler radar bullet chronograph.

As I posted in #31 they found out that their product was defective so they changed the plastic tip they use.

Not the "We change everything" that they made it out to be so I didn't post a link but here it is.

Maybe VW can come out with a video like that saying they wrote a new program for their cars so they now pass emissions and say it too changes everything....

You got jokes!

did anyone watch the video on that Iron Press? They totally ripped off Black Sabbath with the riff they used. Just different enough to probably stop a lawsuit, but so obvious too. That is lame.

Ripped off is a bit harsh, maybe they just heard it once and it stuck in their head.

And maybe they had seen a Bonanza 68 and the thought never left their subconscious.

BonanzaPress.jpg

xctmph5oync.png

• 1 month later...