Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brass and Bullets (9mm & .223)

HerdThinner

Xtreme is great if you want plated. Buy a good sized order and the $5 shipping covers it all. The UPS guy hates me on those days haha. If you sign up to their email list they are always running 5% off deals too just gotta wait for your fave to pop up.

If you want 55 grainers for. 223 they are on sale now at Cabelas $86 for 1000 and free shipping on orders over $100. That is less expensive than xtreme right now. I gust got 3000 of Them, the shipping was really fast and they are a really nice bullet. You better hurry though because the sale may not be much longer. Here is the link.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/berry-s-22-cal-55-gr-fmj-bt-bullets/1838858.uts

They also have Pistol bullets on sale but they are running out. I ordered 3000 147 9mm and only 1000 came because they were sold out. Link for pistol

http://www.cabelas.com/product/berry-s-preferred-plated-pistol-bullets/705499.uts

These are also less expensive than xtreme right now.

I almost always buy xtreme but when these go on sale at Cabelas I buy them here and get a lot of cabelas points, it's a win win

For both at the same time? Depends largely on the bullet you want.

I buy my LC brass and 55gr FMJBTs from monmouthreloading.com

They do sell 9mm brass, and as long as you are happy with FMJs they sell 115's and 124's.

I get my 9mm brass and some of my 223 brass from the ground at my local range. I buy my 9mm bullets from Acme because are an hour from my house. Support local and all that stuff.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For 223 brass, get an account on ar15.com Cheapest once fired LC brass I have found there. For bullets, I buy bulk packs of 55gr Hornady FMJ/BTHP from random places. Slickguns.com has an ad once a week for them.

For 9mm brass, I also got mine of ar15.com. I use Precision Delta and Zero 9mm bullets.

• 5 months later...

X-Treme bullets

Rocky Mountain Reloading (RMR)

Monmouth Reloading

Starline Brass (IMO the best new brass at a reasonable price)

Almost every online forum has a "Classifieds" sub forum and fired brass is the the most commonly sold item