Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Millennium Custom Ii

Sharyn

I met Derek Janowicz at Florida Open. He spent a lot of time talking with me about what I need/want in an Open gun... this past Thursday, my new gun was ready to rock... and it does!!! That night, I loaded 600 rounds of .38 SC, and took 'er to the range. I shot a quick local match (under 100 rounds) went home and packed to leave for Wichita Falls in the morning.

The Double Tap Championship was my new gun's performance test... and it passed with flying colors as well as extra credit for it's sexy looks. ;) This gun is awesome and I can't say enough good things about Derek, his professionalism, personableness, quality of work, attention to detail, etc., etc.

When I first held it, I was concerned that it might be too light and too short for me to handle... but it is just the softest, easiest Open gun I've shot. I am beyond happy! :D

I can't, for the life of me, take pictures that do this gun justice... and I don't want to get into too much trouble for goofing off online instead of dry firing... :o

shorty.jpg

MC2.jpg

MC3.jpg

Thank you, Derek!!!

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Very nice...

Think I was walking by when you were talking about your gun as I remember a conversation about a gun being picked up on Thursday and shot at the match...

very happy it ran..that was not a match for a gun to hiccup on...

Thanks everyone! :D

eerw,... probably... since I was talking about it the whole time. :lol:

300lbG, I sure hope so!

Matt, uhhh... because I don't have my priorities straight... ??? ;)

MoNsTeR, yes, much softer than the big ol' Briley. I didn't know shorties could shoot so soft! :D

icon12.gif

Derek's work is great, mechanically as good as any I have encountered.

I have had two or three guns from "MC2" and have been very happy. Derek will definitely see see more of my business. Next project is a Colt LW Commander, not a race gun, but just 'cause I have always wanted one.

As an aside, collaborating the "delivered ready to rock" sentiments; as I have crowed about several times, I returned home from a TDY last year two days before the FL State match. I picked up my new MC2 gun Friday and shot the match Saturday / Sunday, really tight but no problems.

Buy with confidence.

here's pics of the "MAll Ninja Extremo" I picked up last time home.

post-551-1113916486_thumb.jpg

and I don't want to get into too much trouble for goofing off online instead of dry firing... 
Why would you get in trouble for not dryfiring??

I heard it was because she has a real SOB for a shooting coach. :P

Erik

Thanks, Rich. Nice to e-see ya 'round again.

Vincent, steel comp, yes it's still in the white and it will be hardchromed (is there any other reasonable finish for Houston humidity? :P ) It will get finished as soon as my shootin' schedule has a long enough break.

:D

• 2 months later...

It's done! YAY!

I left it with Derek at Area 6 with hopes for it to be done by Area 4... had it back last Wednesday. It looks great and over 4K rounds without a single itty bitty issue. :D

I spent all day at the range yesterday getting reacquainted. I missed it so much!!! :( My shoulders are sore... ouch! Is there such a thing as too much practice? :blink:

another crummy pic... just haven't had time to take a better one.

GOdots.jpg

I couldn't be happier! Thank you, Derek Janowicz/Millennium Custom II!

:wub:

• 4 months later...