Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rhino is no longer participating here. If you wish to contact him, drop him a line at rhino@link2000.net

BTW - he's fine. I saw him twice this week, shot with him once, and I am shooting a local match with him today.

Rhino is no longer participating here. If you wish to contact him, drop him a line at rhino@link2000.net

BTW - he's fine. I saw him twice this week, shot with him once, and I am shooting a local match with him today.

well, this just sucks.

What bothers me the most is that it took 2 week and a couple hints for anyone to notice. Rhino is an amazing wealth of knowledge and a fantastic ambassador for the sport. We have all lost this dear friend because a few people dont know how to treat others with respect.

What bothers me the most is that it took 2 week and a couple hints for anyone to notice. Rhino is an amazing wealth of knowledge and a fantastic ambassador for the sport. We have all lost this dear friend because a few people dont know how to treat others with respect.

Ok, I'll bite:

What happened?

email Rhino and I am sure he will give you the most honest and accurate info. I'd post it here but it would be a lot like airing dirty laundry and that isnt going to do anyone any good. Also, please dont anyone make assumptions until you talk to Rhino cause a couple people have already made wrong assumptions and now feel offended for no reason.

My senses told me different a few weeks ago..... contacted Rhino via PM recieved an answer, contacted Merlin, recieved an answer....I call it a pity, I DO miss Rhino's posts...

just one from abroad..... :(

Guys,

I would rather, and I'll speak for Joe since he isn't here but I'm sure he'd agree, that his reasons for no longer contributing be kept to a very dull roar if we speak of them at all. The reason I say such a thing is that if he really wanted to air his problem out, assuming he has one to begin with of course, he would have done it himself. Please try and keep that in mind. Please.

If you want any specifics he's asked me to convey that any of you can feel free to e-mail him at his address above.

Regards,

Dave

I am sure that Rhino had his reasons for taking his leave of this place and I for one am not someone to second guess him. Let us hope for his return someday if/when he feels inclined to do so.

I also miss Rhino and that his presence may not be with us the next time a thread like "the infamous toilet paper thread" or "the day the pants failed" thread appear again really bums me out. :(

I'm sure Joey had his reasons for leaving, however, it is still very sad that he won't be here sharing his thoughts with us. Rhino is "Good People" and whatever made him leave our dear Enosverse should be evaluated and maybe corrections are in order.

Mr. Pachyderm, I hope to see you and/or from you soon, be it here or elsewhere.

Godspeed!

:(