Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock 3's in stock

Quack

Seems like a decent number of Stock 3 9mm's are hitting the U.S., but still very few Stock 2 9mm's. Or maybe the same number of Stock 2 9mm's are hitting our shores, but are already spoken for so not listed for sale?

So much for Tanfoglio and EAA. I've been on the three distributor's list for email (that EAA gave me-some woman who sounds like she could care less) and EAA's email list for notice when they arrive for almost a year. I never expected notice and did not receive it. Clearly Tanfoglio and EAA do not want the US to become a place where these guns are easily available.I have no idea why they bother, other than to make travel to US a business expense. I speak Italian very well. And I know the answer. Because. And the Calabrians said no. Tanfoglio is just too much trouble for too little satisfaction.

What about stock II's? Where are all those going? I haven't seen one for sale other than gunbroker for $1800.....

I see ben stoeger got a new one. And other EAA sponsored shooter was showing off a pair he got.. but not too many regular folks

They are great guns I just can't figure out why the heck they don't supply very many.

Edited by 3djedi

• 2 weeks later...

I really wish I could get my hands on a stock 2 or 3 in 40 s&w.

Stock 3's are all over gunbroker right now - I picked one up at an OK price. DO IT!

edit: oops - you want .40..

well.. there are lots in 9 out there now :)

Edited by earthshine402