Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TS Modifications

Gooldylocks

GL, according to Saul, the SP-01 block is the correct one for the TS. He says the trigger shape is the same and you have to remove little material to get it to fit. I had no problem trimming mine to fit.

Did a frame reduction on my CZ TS over the weekend. Just knocked out the 'waffle' checkering and flatten the hump on the lower rear back strap. The magwell flare on the front back strap is the part I had a hard time the most.

p1316993249-3.jpg

p1316993575-3.jpg

p1316993855-3.jpg

just finished putting my TS-40 together. i performed the grip redux, undercut triggerguard+beavertail, CM magwell with frame blending, dustcover chop, all internals polishing, CZC SAO straight trigger install, CGW springs and SS guiderod replacement. Cerakote in Barrett Bronze and Graphite Black by Darin @ D&B Custom Coatings in Napa, CApost-59453-0-14825700-1436997889_thumb.jpost-59453-0-22508300-1436997500_thumb.j

Can you tell us the hole positions and spacing for the thumbrest? How far down from top of frame to center? How far forward from center of slide stop hole to center of first tapped hole? Size of tapped holes? Presumably that is the same hole pattern as on the Limited (maybe). Really nice work BTW!

Edited by Toolguy

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, I used a 1" belt sander

Awesome job. Belt ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did the belt sander heat the frame up a lot ?

Not hot enough to the touch. I did make a couple of breaks to be safe

Can you tell us the hole positions and spacing for the thumbrest? How far down from top of frame to center? How far forward from center of slide stop hole to center of first tapped hole? Size of tapped holes? Presumably that is the same hole pattern as on the Limited (maybe). Really nice work BTW!

Check out my post in the thread on thumb rests. I did all the drilling, tapping, etc. myself.