Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Western States Single Stack Championship 2015

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried to sign up using the link on the clubs website. The revolver link works but not the single stack link. The practiscore website shows their status as both being open. How do I sign up. Thanks, Mark

I signed up! Thanks a lot UFO for the heads up. I'm excited I've been shooting a year this summer, this will be my first big match. 50yds is far for me, can I use binoculars? :) As soon as I get my vacation time in July I'm putting in my slip.

Red

This is a fun match and very well organized. Just make sure your Single Stack makes weight with a mag inserted. Also, the gun must fit in the USPSA box.

Oh yeah, couldn't find a box to buy so I had one made. Gun weighs 42.8oz

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been approved yet. However, I am not to concerned. I signed up within 2 minutes after it opened up for registration. I know other folks who signed up right away and have't been approved yet. Might shoot Paul an e-mail. He is good about getting back with you.

I haven't been approved yet. However, I am not to concerned. I signed up within 2 minutes after it opened up for registration. I know other folks who signed up right away and have't been approved yet. Might shoot Paul an e-mail. He is good about getting back with you.

Chuckie, what does it say at the bottom of your personal match management page?

FWIW, the old way you knew you were in was your check clearing. My CC was hit on 29 Apr, the night of registration. I'm thinking I'm in...

Chuckie, what does it say at the bottom of your personal match management page

"We have not approved you to shoot yet. You will receive an email when you have been approved"

Edited by CHARLES D

Chuckie, what does it say at the bottom of your personal match management page

"We have not approved you to shoot yet. You will receive an email when you have been approved"

I'm thinking because of the following found on the WSSSC webpage

"

Self-Squadding

Self-Squadding for the WSSSC match and WSRevo match will be done on the USPSA self-squadding webpage.

"

that the process is now decoupled from Practiscore and that probably won't change. Who knows? There is always a bit of mystery at a Horsman match ;)