Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Production Questions for you Stock II/III shooters

In the process of trying to get my hands on a Stock III for USPSA Production and wanted to start asking some questions. I'm very familiar with the Limited model and shoot a ton of Limited Division.

First...what are you running for mag followers/springs? Stock Mecgar/EAA ones or Grams? I know there is the 10 round limitation but curious if the stock setup was reliably feeding after hard/excessive comp use.

Good luck finding a Stock 3 in 9mm but no need for any changes to mags. Polish up according to all the info found on Enos, change front sight (I recommend the 2.5mm EG front sight) and few other parts and go shoot. I shot my Stock 3 in .40 minor and shot very soft. I got another Stock II or else I would still be using it in production

PS- if you happen to want a Stock III to shoot .40 minor on production let me know;-)

Edited by bayougump

I am running the Bladetech one that fits the limited. I would get it from Ben Stoeger Pro Shop with the two tightening screws as it's not as perfect a fit as say my Stock II bladetech holster. I just will tighten them a tad after I holster just to make it feel a little more secure then at LAMR, I will loosen little. It's a great holster for using both the Stock III and Limited

I am running the Bladetech one that fits the limited. I would get it from Ben Stoeger Pro Shop with the two tightening screws as it's not as perfect a fit as say my Stock II bladetech holster. I just will tighten them a tad after I holster just to make it feel a little more secure then at LAMR, I will loosen little. It's a great holster for using both the Stock III and Limited

BladeTech makes a holster for the Stock III. You have to call them. I have one and it took me about 3 weeks to get it.

Just grabbed one of the Stock IIIs and will be looking to add a fiber front site.

I prefer a thin option in the .100 width or narrower. I see Dawson has a nice selection.

Anyone go that route? What height do I need?