Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EricW vs. Erik Warren

So which Erick Warren are you? There are two of you on Brian's forums. Are you the good Erick Warren or the evil Erick Warren?

--Rob Leatham to Erik Warren at the 2004 USPSA Area 2 Championship

The time has finally come to end the confusion. Let's compare and contrast.

Eric Wesselman goes by EricW. He lives in Washington, hunts birds, and paddles a canoe. He has a Subaru. He has a beautiful chocolate labrador.

Erik Warren does not go by ErikW. He lives in Nevada, rides a snowboard, and rides dirt bikes. He has a Toyota. He makes delicious chocolate chip cookies.

Eric's avatar is a picture of Zuzu, his dog. His profile picture includes him, his dog, and his car.

Erik's avatar is a portion of the painting Scream by Edvard Munch. His profile picture currently is that of a recently-orphaned girl who resembles Scream.

Eric is most active in What I Hate and starts many of those topics. His best are Range Stooges and Wussies Who Won't Hand Prop.

Erik is most active in What I Hate, mostly with replies. He endeavors to be most active in a different forum, in part because he will likely never top his SHOT Show Crap post.

Eric changes his custom member title frequently.

Erik used to change his custom member title frequently until he found one that fits really well.

Eric makes and sells grip material for STI and SV pistols.

Erik modifies his own STI and SV pistol grips.

Eric is USPSA member A45765, joined 8/22/01, classified C in Production and Limited.

Erik is USPSA member A36569, joined 5/27/97, classified A in Open and Production, M in Limited and Limited 10. He is a certified Range Officer.

Eric rides his thumb against the slide.

Erik rides his thumb against the slide.

Eric avoids .40S&W case bulges with his bench grinder modified Dillon sizing die.

Erik avoids .40S&W case bulges with his EGW sizing die.

Eric got his RF100 to run perfectly after some tweaking.

Erik got his RF100 to run perfectly after some tweaking.

Eric quit shooting sporting clays because his local course designers made it too difficult.

Erik quit shooting sporting clays because his lack of income made it too expensive.

Eric thinks news camera crews and at least one TV journalist are collaborators (presumably with enemies of the U.S. federal government).

Erik thinks major news companies in the U.S. are lapdogs of the U.S. federal government.

Eric at least pondered seeing Bowling for Columbine, but now he wouldn't let the filmmaker mow his lawn.

Erik thinks Farenheit 9/11 didn't go far enough.

Eric hates sushi.

Erik likes some sushi.

Eric flies airplanes.

Erik wanted to fly airplanes when he was young.

Eric and Erik once traded adjustable sights. Erik didn't break the sight he received from Eric, only because he didn't put it on a gun.

Eric refers to the Golden State as Kalifornia.

Erik refers to the Golden State as Caliban-controlled territory.

Eric has Zuzu.

Erik has foo-foo.

Eric falls off of mountains.

Erik gets stuck on mountains.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Erik and the other Erik and will confirm that they are not the same guy. I could get confused about which is which :wacko: but I promise I can tell them apart when they stand side by side :)

Eric used to have a cool plane and neither of the Eriks do or did as far as I know so there's an essential difference there.

As to which is the evil one ... hmm ... that needs more thinking about :P:P

Kevin

I'm very visual. I need pictures.

Eric W is a skinny guy that looks like he has a bad attitude. He looks like he who would try to snap you in half if you glanced at him or disagreed with him. Very frenetic looking.

Erik W is a shorter and heavier version of KellyN. First time I saw him in person, for some reason I thought "Viking." I can sense that he has raider and pillager blood running through his veins. Leans towards (and jumps over) my own sense of humor. Democrat with a gun.

... of course they are probably not like this at all. And the pictures and the person who I thought was Erik was someone else. :P

Eric likes and respects Erik. However, Eric does not like anyone to think he enjoys watching any movie by M*chael M**ore, besides Roger and Me.

Eric is a schemer. Eric plans to start practicing like a madman, lest he meet Erik in a major match and get spanked royale.

Eric is still selling his cool plane and wishes that the stupid museum would get off its duff and give him the dang money.

I saw him in person, for some reason I thought "Viking." I can sense that he has raider and pillager blood running through his veins. Leans towards (and jumps over) my own sense of humor. Democrat with a gun.

Et tu, Religious Shooter? And you scored so many points with the Viking-raider-pillager thing!

Look like kellyn? Close but no cigar. Actually I'm more like BrianH: red hair, goatee, silver Toyota Tacoma TRD, Rush fan.

Bill I met you at the forum party last year. I said you were younger than I expected due to your avatar.

Until someone reliable witnesses see them both in the same place at the same time ...

ME ME ME ME!!!!

I've seen them both at the same place at the same time - and <GASP> one of them even had a girl with him!

Blow up dolls don't count, Kath.

:P