Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 FNH Championship

I have heard a lot of great things about this match. Was thinking about trying to make this family vacation with a shoot on the last few days. Any one have any ideas on what there is to do close that the wife might enjoy. I don't know the area, but have told it is beautiful there and is pretty close to DC..(not so beautiful)...lol

This is a good source for recreational activities in the region, it is distributed to federal agencies: http://www.recreationnews.com/

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be 2 areas of 3 stages (bigger, more long range) and one area of 4 bay stages (shorter, faster). The three areas should be fairly equal in duration and help avoid back ups like we had at stage 2 last year. Even though those guys busted their humps they had a bay stage in their area and it just didn't work out. They were always backed up. I think by keeping like stages together we should alleviate those problems.

I am looking for a staffer's email: Mike Clementson from TN. If anyone knows Mike have him email me asap. The email on his application didn't work for me.

Edited by Howard762

Currently in the stage review process. We will post them shortly. Please dont ask for a round count as I have no idea how you want to shoot the match, just bring a bunch!

Currently in the stage review process. We will post them shortly. Please dont ask for a round count as I have no idea how you want to shoot the match, just bring a bunch!

Count of the round?? Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Looking forward to my second year at FNH. Last year was amazing, besides driving my buddy to the hospital.... There won't be any slides this year I hope.

There won't be any slides this year I hope.

Are you kidding? This year there will be fire rings around the slide, after we talk them out of the razor blades ;)

You will however have a choice of taking a 10sec penalty instead of taking the lion with you down the slide.

FNH is probably my favorite match of the year

Edited by Vlad

Side matches...stinking side matches....lets see!

New FNS Compact and FNS Long slide, might event see the FDE FNS side event

SC 1 - 5 stand side event

SPR A5XP, SCAR 17S and maybe a Ballista side event

FN15 DMR, Tactical Carbine, maybe the semi auto 249 and the ultra secret FN15 Competition (like really new) side event

GT Targets side event

One Team One Fight side event

I will check but Kimber may be doing a side event as well

Armalite may be doing a side event as well

It that enough or do you need more shooting to fill your time

Count of the round?? Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Looking forward to my second year at FNH. Last year was amazing, besides driving my buddy to the hospital.... There won't be any slides this year I hope.

Well if you are feeling nostalgic the slide is still up at PNTC....

Actually Cole was talking to me about improving it to be used often at PNTC.

Hehe .. that fits with the whole "This is West Virginia, things are different" thing he likes to say :)

Here is the round count if you engaged everything with every firearm. Keep in mind, you may engage paper targets with rifle, handgun or slugs on some stages, this is why you see the handgun and slug count high.

stage rifle ball rifle match handgun bird slug 1 12 4 24 12 0 2 12 6 25 13 0 3 0 6 26 6 10 4 20 0 26 16 2 5 14 0 23 15 4 6 10 0 30 16 2 7 14 0 28 15 0 8 12 4 24 18 2 9 0 8 17 16 1 10 0 6 12 16 0 Total 94 34 235 143 21

Here is the round count if you engaged everything with every firearm. Keep in mind, you may engage paper targets with rifle, handgun or slugs on some stages, this is why you see the handgun and slug count high.

stage rifle ball rifle match handgun bird slug 1 12 4 24 12 0 2 12 6 25 13 0 3 0 6 26 6 10 4 20 0 26 16 2 5 14 0 23 15 4 6 10 0 30 16 2 7 14 0 28 15 0 8 12 4 24 18 2 9 0 8 17 16 1 10 0 6 12 16 0 Total 94 34 235 143 21

That did not work.....

Rifle ball - 94

Rifle match - 34

Handgun - 235

Birdshot - 143

Slugs - 21

Larry/Howard, do you happen to have a link to the current FNH rule book?

Vlad, no major changes from 2014. Heavy metal can now neutralize a target with 1 round of handgun or rifle anywhere however handgun mags are restricted to 10 rounds, rifle mags no change (20) and shotgun no change (no more than 9 at the start). No heavy irons this year only heavy optics.

Edited by sbmd

Larry/Howard, do you happen to have a link to the current FNH rule book?

Vlad, no major changes from 2014. Heavy metal can now neutralize a target with 1 round of handgun or rifle anywhere however handgun mags are restricted to 10 rounds, rifle mags no change (20) and shotgun no change (no more than 9 at the start). No heavy irons this year only heavy optics.
Thanks for posting. Looking forward to this match.

What's the word on mag extensions in TacOps? Okay to have extensions but only load to 30 rounds?

Edit: just noticed you posted the rules. I will review there. Thanks again.

Edited by alma