Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 FNH Championship

The Staff application for this match is now available. I have emailed it to last year's staff already. If you would like to work this match the application is attached, and if you'd like details please feel free to contact me.

To head off the question: I believe the competitor applications usually come out in April or so. I'm not in charge of that. I'll let you know when I hear something, although it's just as likely Larry will reply to this post at some point and that's how I find out.

Howard Thompson

AMD

2015 FNH Championship

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the chance to shoot this match last year and would love an opportunity to work it this year if you have a need for me.

I don't know if it's a question of "need" but we'd be glad to have you. We generally end up turning potential staff away by April. Which is amazing considering we use 70+ staff for this match and their sacrifice is huge. We basically ask them for an entire week. Of course I'd like to think we treat them well.

• 2 weeks later...

If you would like to work this match I would suggest getting the application in the mail asap. Last year we were turning staff away by April 1st. This year it may be March 1st! That's only two weeks away. Apparently everyone wants to work this one again. I'm happy to see that. We have some new people coming aboard too. That's good because this year we're adding a tenth stage.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought we might have all the staff we need by now, but applications for staff have slowed to a trickle and there are still opportunities to work this match available, but I wouldn't wait too much longer. We have a lot of experience already so if you're new don't be afraid. We can use you. If you have questions message or email me.

• 2 weeks later...

On Sunday March 15 I will send out email notices, update the match website, and post here, with information about the application. It will be available April 1 online only at the Practiscore clubs area. NO PAPER APPLICATIONS this year. You will still have to use a stamp to mail your payment (check or money order) and a copy of your "approval" email. Payment will be due by April 17. After that, approval will be withdrawn & the application moves to the back of the waiting list. Contact me individually for "special exceptions:" deployed military personnel, out of USA applicants, etc. When I say contact - I mean by email LChico@sc.rr.com, not a PM on this forum or a message on Facebook. I ignore those.

New this year - applications on April 1 & April 2 will only be approved for shooters from previous FNH matches. There will be a space on the application to indicate the year of your previous participation. No extra points for multiple years. First time competitors at this match can fill out an application on April 3.

Linda Chico

FNH 3 Gun Match Statistician

Edited by LChico

I thought we might have all the staff we need by now, but applications for staff have slowed to a trickle and there are still opportunities to work this match available, but I wouldn't wait too much longer. We have a lot of experience already so if you're new don't be afraid. We can use you. If you have questions message or email me.

Howard - I suspect you will get a ton of offers to help on April 3rd.

Linda Chico

Thank you Linda. Looking forward to my second year there. Sadly, I don't think my buddy John will attend this year after his ride on the slide on day 2 last year... FNH has not been a good match for him.