Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Glocks for 2015

Bouboy02

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard word of these a while back and it crushed my hopes of a small single stack 42-esque 9mm glock. Oh well, they're still cool but it's starting to get annoying how little they're listening to what their customers are asking them for.

Edited by bockerSV

Just because someone leaked this news does not mean Glock is not beilding anything else new. I posted early last year the G40 would be a long slide 10mm.

Glock will produce a small single stack 9mm in 2015.

I like Glock for a lot of reasons, especially how they support the sport. But man are they deaf to customer wants. All they need to do is announce a Glock 43 (or somesuch), which is the 9mm version of the g42. It will fly off the shelves.

ccf6f153bc71d092609dcc86ac2175b8.jpg

Edit: JBP55, I just saw your post. I would be happy if you were right about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Lunker

According to a Glock Rep. in 2014 you will see a G43 in 2015. I will ask a different Glock rep Tuesday 01/06/2015 when to expect it.

Thanks. Sounds like it is time to start putting away a few bucks for a gun and leather for it.

According to a Glock Rep. in 2014 you will see a G43 in 2015. I will ask a different Glock rep Tuesday 01/06/2015 when to expect it.

Thanks. Sounds like it is time to start putting away a few bucks for a gun and leather for it.

Yeah, I have a Glock Purchase coupon burning a hole in my billfold.

Yeah, I have a Glock Purchase coupon burning a hole in my billfold.

Same here. I thought mine was going to expire unused.

I'm not sure how to feel about these (IF they are true)......I am not a fan of optics but I am a fan of long slides. I too would like!e to see a single stack 9 and positive it will be released soon and will be same exact size as the 380

The current G42 is too small to handle the 9mm round.

I'm not sure how to feel about these (IF they are true)......I am not a fan of optics but I am a fan of long slides. I too would like!e to see a single stack 9 and positive it will be released soon and will be same exact size as the 380

I am not doubting you. But I am curious. You don't mean dimensionally, but from a recoil and durability viewpoint? Not enough slide mass?

If Glock numbers all their models in ascending order, logic dictates that the G40 should have been made available at last year's SHOT show. I wonder what issues they must have had with said model that delayed its release.

Rumor has it that the G42 was supposed to be a 9mm pistol but that Glock had some issues with over-pressure that forced them to release that model in .380ACP. Then again, that's only a internet rumor...

Rumor has it that the G42 was supposed to be a 9mm pistol but that Glock had some issues with over-pressure that forced them to release that model in .380ACP. Then again, that's only a internet rumor...

Correct Internet Rumor.

Cool, Glock now offers a slide mounted optic a few years behind S&W. When will they release a small single stack in 9mm? Is there a set number of years that Glock runs behind the market?

Don't get me wrong, I love my 19, and I just picked up a used 35, it just seems like Glock is always behind on what the customer wants. Once a single stack 9mm comes out, I will buy it, I am just getting tired of waiting.