Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Waffen Cz 75 sport evolution

Garmil

Beautifully made gun but I'm not sure it'd br any better than a czechmate.

I love the accu type bushing setup but the rest is all beautifully engineered but perhaps not as practical.

For example:

Magwell is tiny even compared to the czechmate magwell

Compensator is part of the rail mounted barrel weight, not fixed to the barrel

Re-designed cmore mount has just 2 screws into the frame and is way more complex than it needs to be

Very cool but not for me. :)

I bet if you gave Stuart $14k, he'd work with the guys in their shop to make you something "special".

This place is located in a suburb of Stuttgart Germany not far from the Daimler museum. I've tried to make it to his shop in my travels there, but never managed to pull it off when he was open (stupid work meetings) to see if any of his examples are "in shop" (I kinda doubt it though). I like the 1911 style bushings (like David does at Cajun Gun Works) and the Aristocrat sights. The long slide release (@$64) could be interesting as well, but I can't say if I'd be willing to pay the premium.

It's more difficult to own numerous pistols in most European countries. These customizable "one gun fits all approach" seem to be more common with the gun guys I've run into. They also throw down good money on their equipment and tend to be people of higher income than in the US.

I do like their extended mag release. And check out the rear sight on the shadow viper. Very nice work.

But with $14k you could have czc/mink/cgw/whoever build a really nice czechmate based open gun with lots of custom touches AND a nice custom built TS for limited and an accu shadow and a 9mm TS for 3gun, and probably an auto drive 1050 with calibre kits to load for them all....