Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I love cookies. I have this problem each year at this time. I'm sure others do as well. I think the orange Halloween creme filling tastes better than the white creme filling. Man, this is the kind of stuff that keeps me up at night thinking about. What do you think? Orange or white?

I did an experiment with oreo's one time. I set out to see if a regular oreo sank faster in regular 2% milk, or if it sank faster in regular 2% milk with chocolate syrup mixed in. I repeated the experiment at least 5 times using different bags of oreo's...and the results were the same everytime...they all tasted great!

The ones in the plain regular 2% milk sank significantly faster than the ones in the chocolate milk...

Try the mint ones. They look great and taste even better.

Now I have to go downstairs and get some with 1% milk.

Opppppsssssssssssss.....have to wait til the 1/2 inning break.......World series is ON!!!!!!!!

My wife just got me some "Pumpkin Pie Chocolate Chip cookies"...got me to thinking that they could make the orange stuffing pumpkin flavor. :)

I thought it was. The package I saw said pumpkin spice filling?

My wife just got me some "Pumpkin Pie Chocolate Chip cookies"...got me to thinking that they could make the orange stuffing pumpkin flavor. :)

I thought it was. The package I saw said pumpkin spice filling?

Eye exam time big guy.... :goof: