Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Battle in the Bluegrass April 10th and 11th

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIBG was a blast. Interesting variety of stages with interesting variety of challenges. Friendly and professional staff. Had a great time and I'm already looking forward to next year. Got to meet Sarge too. Woohoo!

Yep! Cody is my number one fan. Literally. As in my only fan!

Nice meeting you as well!!!

BIBG was a blast. Interesting variety of stages with interesting variety of challenges. Friendly and professional staff. Had a great time and I'm already looking forward to next year. Got to meet Sarge too. Woohoo!

Yep! Cody is my number one fan. Literally. As in my only fan!

Nice meeting you as well!!!

I'm a pretty big fan now as well. Thanks for watching out for me at the prize table.

Thanks to everybody that came out to shoot with us this weekend. I really appreciate all the help from the RO's, scorekeepers, and stage builders. Gary Stevens was a huge help as always.

I hate that I had to throw out stage 7. Mother Nature screwed with us all week so the ground was too soft, and I should have made sure the activators were anchored with 5' rebar. Completely my fault.

Please make sure you thank all the sponsors for the donations. Without them this match wouldn't be what it is today.

Also, if you enjoyed the club, and are somewhat local I would recommend joining. You can shoot in any of those bays if you are a member. It's just $240 a year. That's cheaper than a gym membership.

The match results are posted on practiscore if you haven't seen them yet. We'll put them on USPSA later.

https://practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=efa6cd28-f0a3-4208-926a-59fb6e53d37f

Today is the 15th so we should know soon. I don't get an email to let me know if it will be used as a classifier. There's nothing on the form C that I had to check to request it either.

It wont be on this months classification updates.