Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Twins have been delivered....

blueeyedme

IMG_2120.JPG

His & Hers - 9 major - our first Open guns. Built by Derek Janowicz @ Millennium Custom - a 9 month process.

Finally had time to work up a load - thanks for the assist Sarge.

Running WAC under the MG 121 IFP - 1.168 OAL - mixed brass - WSPM

7.4 grains WAC - 175 pf

7.5 grains WAC - 176+ pf

Both loads were nice and flat with the dot never leaving the glass - the 7.5 seemed slightly better to me. Primers a little flat as expected but look fine otherwise.

I tested starting at 7.0 which made 170pf but I really noticed the comp kicking in @7.4

Going to run 500 rounds through each of them tomorrow and if that goes well I will run them at a local practice match next week then at the IPSC Nats only 1-1/2 weeks away in Frostproof. Shooting the same stages as the World Shoot which should be fun....look for us at the bottom of the standings while we learn to shoot the dot... :cheers:

Edited by blueeyedme

Been waiting a LONG time to see these! Maybe now you'll hang around and shoot more!

Tell me about it. The business travel has been a killer this year... will see you soon though.

Edited by blueeyedme

• 2 weeks later...

Derek is the best. My new Rts2 was acting up at the Ipsc nationals, I called Derek on the way home sunday and made arrangements to drive to his shop today. Brand new sight installed with a modification he came up with. All sighted in at his range and out of there in an hour or so.

Derek Rocks!!!!!

Both guns ran flawlessly at the IPSC Nats - about 1k rounds now and no problems with the RTS2. We did shoot on the squad with gtsuper, and as he mentions above, he did have some issues with his RTS2. No surprise that Derek took care of him.