Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun - August 13-16, 2015

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish it wasn't so far--sounds fun.

shane

We have Brits coming, from the UK, so TX is NOT too far away...

:)

jj

I meant to come and help out for the weekend. I will be there for the match. Thank you for all of your hard work.

Shane

It said in your confirmation shoot-off and awards are on Sunday. Plan to be out of there by 3pm, if not earlier.

Hoping to start awards by noon...if all goes according to plan!

:surprise:

3PM 12 hour drive, and need to be at work Monday,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yes other people are thinking it too,,, I have heard themmmmmmmmmmmmm....... I'm just the guy who says it,,

It said in your confirmation shoot-off and awards are on Sunday. Plan to be out of there by 3pm, if not earlier.

Hoping to start awards by noon...if all goes according to plan!

:surprise:

3PM 12 hour drive, and need to be at work Monday,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yes other people are thinking it too,,, I have heard themmmmmmmmmmmmm....... I'm just the guy who says it,,

Hoping earlier! :-)

Couple more stages to build.

Farthest rifle 550 so far, but have another long rifle stage to build! (Full-size IPSC)

Slugs are out to about 80 yards right now, but again, slugs in a stage still to be built. We probably won't go past 100 yds.

Slug gongs are any where from 14"x18" up to full IPSC.

Target counts still about right, but with wind etc...don't cut it too close on rifle...

Oh yeah, pistol out to 50 yds...a few times this year...so bring extra on those, too!!! :surprise:

Crazy bird stage has 13 flyers...41 rounds...whoohoo!!!! :devil: Bring vests, cumberbunds, pinwheels, small children to attach to your chest, buckets, shotgun pez dispensers, whatever you need! :-)

Lot's of weeds! It's been very wet. Bring BUG SPRAY and sunscreen!

See you all soon! Think you're all going to have fun! :goof:

:wub: Denise

By the way, TEAMS - I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE you get here. I have to schedule your team stage. Won't be able to take teams after July 31.

Couple more stages to build.

Farthest rifle 550 so far, but have another long rifle stage to build! (Full-size IPSC)

Slugs are out to about 80 yards right now, but again, slugs in a stage still to be built. We probably won't go past 100 yds.

Slug gongs are any where from 14"x18" up to full IPSC.

Target counts still about right, but with wind etc...don't cut it too close on rifle...

Oh yeah, pistol out to 50 yds...a few times this year...so bring extra on those, too!!! :surprise:

Crazy bird stage has 13 flyers...41 rounds...whoohoo!!!! :devil: Bring vests, cumberbunds, pinwheels, small children to attach to your chest, buckets, shotgun pez dispensers, whatever you need! :-)

Lot's of weeds! It's been very wet. Bring BUG SPRAY and sunscreen!

See you all soon! Think you're all going to have fun! :goof:

By the way, TEAMS - I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE you get here. I have to schedule your team stage. Won't be able to take teams after July 31.

Good thing I 'practiced' the Crazy Birds Stage at He Man last month!!! Don't have to worry about misses because they would be gone out of sight anyway :roflol:

PacMan - you got a little practice, but all new stage, new place and all...just practice those flying birds of all types! :surprise:

Hoping to have the 9th stage and the team stage on the ground this weekend!Touch up and tweak the other stages and hopefully, we will be ready to rock!! :goof:

We have International shooters coming from Mexico, Finland, England, Germany, Australia, the Czech Republic, the Philipines as well as our own USA! Very excited to have so many people coming from all over the world!

See you all soon!!!

Remember to check out http://rm3g.com/ for the list of sponsors and please support them like they support 3-Gun! :bow::bow:

As always, special thanks to match sponsor: JP Enterprises!! So excited to have them back...and of course, the JP pins will be back this year as well! :cheers: Top fourth of shooters in each division will receive the JP expert pin! I know how important they are to you all!

Told the RO's today -

BRING BUGSPRAY!!

It's still very wet...lots of rain down in Raton...therefore...BUGS! Lot's of bugs!!!

Still need sunscreen as well!

Luckily, no stages in the river bottoms this year, so we should be okay as far as the stages...knock on wood! :surprise:

Hey, Denise -

Sorry if I missed it, but are the squad lists published somewhere?

Thanks,

Vic

Nope! I did my best with all squad requests and you'll know when you get here. I know almost everyone got their requests unless they were conflicting! :surprise: I took care of you! We are very full, and I need to squad with requests, Travel partners, team stage times, schedules...blah, blah all in mind! It's been fun! :sick:

I think you'll be happy enough.

Wish it wasn't so far--sounds fun.

shane

We have Brits coming, from the UK, so TX is NOT too far away...

:)

jj

The British are coming, the British are coming! LOL

The kid and I are so ready to escape the Texas heat and get up there next week. I don't care if it is 90 degrees and plenty of bugs to eat, I've been waiting to make this trip for two years now!

Prepare for the attack of the dasies!

Because of All rain, the dasies, or whatever they are, are everywhere. I mean 8 foot tall stalks of 4-6 inch in diameter yellow flowers with black centers. They have taken over the range! And they conviently kinda look like our rifle targets...

So when shooting rifle and you center in your scope what looks like a rifle target with a yellow backer, you may want to double check...

?

jj