Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

OK, no directions to hotels, favorite restatraunts or drifts into parts unknown. The other FL Open thread has loads of info. This is just for a roster of who's going.

Just simple and to the point.

Eric Stanley

Limited

Sat & Sun.

Eric Stanley, please pardon my deliberate thread drift... I hope you'll understand my cause.

MY PLEA TO THE MEMBERS OF BENOSVERSE!!!

If someone could trade 2 Sat/Sun slots for Friday slots, so Mike Voigt and I can shoot together on Sat/Sun, I will pay your match fees!!!

I had planned MONTHS ago to attend this match (and even got vacation time off from work, have hotel arrangements and plane tickets) but recently had to wait for confirmation of Mr. Voigt's schedule... which happened the day the Sat/Sun slots were filled. :( Mr. Voigt cannot attend on Friday.

I am going to try to contact Frank Garcia tomorrow and see what can be done. Mr. Voigt can't even get him to budge therefore I doubt my newly acquired GM card in eyelash batting division will help me out of this pickle.

Your consideration is greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you very much!

Matt Jones

Limited B

Sat and Sun with Eric.

Sniper I am open to friday as I am so tight I squeek, You may want to start a tread for this as I am sure you can find a pair.

Ogiebb I was hoping you would be with us, I am going open soon? ;)

Matt Jones

Limited B

Sat and Sun with Eric.

Sniper I am open to friday as I am so tight I squeek, You may want to start a tread for this as I am sure you can find a pair.

Ogiebb I was hoping you would be with us, I am going open soon? ;)

i wish i could buddy, but wadette said fri was the only spot left plus i need to help or screw around with mike and derek in the vendors table..