Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Phoenix Trinity 2011 frames?

Therealkoop

Has anyone dealt with Phoenix Trinity before?

Ive got some recommendations to use their long dustcover frame, but I'm having trouble getting in contact with them.

Great company. Brian is top notch. He may be on the road. PM me your email

PT is a great frame also check out CK its a very good clone as well. If your in a hurry and want a 2011 stamped frame you will need to buy an STI, call chuck at shooters connection and he will get one out to you, I think he has the long dust cover in stock.

Easiest way to get hold of Brian is to email his wife Tiffany: twilliams@ptrinity.com

I know they are taking a couple of days 'off' before Area 6 ..

This^^^.

Shoot Tiffany an email, and you should hear back shortly.

If you do not hear back, shoot me or jriera a PM. Great people, great company, and GREAT frames.

As my 2 friends stated P/T is out of the shop until Monday , so no one is there to answer the phone, but they will answer emails when they can, there days are busy this weekend ,they will be at area 6 next weekend if anyone wants to talk to them and check out there products. There is a plan for a new batch of frames coming up soon, so if you want one you need to get on the list ASAP

When you talk to Tiffany dont call it a 2011 thats an sti thing :-)

What's it called now?

They call it what it is. A hi cap 1911, this is from their web site.

We Offer High Quality Firearm Components

The 1911 Hi-Cap Modular frame was based off of the original Tripp Research design with improvements made in contour and radial angle as well as some shooter requested enhancements. The frame rails are made within +/- .0005″ parallelism to the frame body and a Wilson-Nowlin ramp cut is included in every frame at no additional cost. The changes made to the frame facilitate easier fitting and blending of parts and uses all common parts associated with the 1911 platform.

My PT LW SS frame is super!

The frame is well finished and well worth the $. A VERY good value!

Pair it with a PT grip of your choice for a winning combo.

Check out Lone Star Innovations in the vendor tent for additional information on PT frames and grips.

They have there hands full trying to keep up. If Brian wants to build a 1911 frame, he knows how. They make the best frames going. You will be glad that you got a PT frame. Brian is first class.

• 1 month later...