Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas Roadhouse

Sarge

"Now you need a bowl of real green chili to slather on your steaks."

On a good steak?!

Philistine!

Phil·is·tine

a. A smug, ignorant, especially middle-class person who is regarded as being indifferent or antagonistic to artistic and cultural values.
b. One who lacks knowledge in a specific area.
:devil::roflol:
Edited by Youngeyes

Youngeyes... I would tend to agree. But, Pat is from NM...where they put green chiles on everything (I think even in their toothpaste). They are kinda famous for it.

Sorta like CT.,where it is traditional to ... ... ...

... still can't think of anything. :goof:

On a good steak?!

Philistine!

Phil·is·tine

a. A smug, ignorant, especially middle-class person who is regarded as being indifferent or antagonistic to artistic and cultural values.

You light weight! Green chile is a vegetable. One of the 3 food groups here in New Mexico.

Pat

I prefer BOTH!!! I love NM green chiles. Yet, my friends wife gave me a great chimichurri recipe, and I would be hard pressed to say which I prefer. I do like my meat on the seasoned side though. Even my prime rib gets pepper, horseradish, and the juice stuff. Just ribbing about being a vegan. I absolutely love the grill, smoker, oven, and bbq for converting tasty animal flesh into art. I only wish I had the time and resources to get my own. I rely heavily on my buddies who do for my meat. There is currently 50lbs of meat in my deep freeze. That doesn't count the tuna from the company fishing trip I missed last year. Elk, Beef, Bison, Yellowtail, Dorado. All the protein harvested from the planet by friends of mine. Kind of cool I think.

Still gotta hit this Texas Roadhouse if I'm there. Sometimes you just have to say what the hell to the diet and go for it.

JZ

On a good steak?!

Philistine!

Phil·is·tine[/size] [/size]

I'm with you. A steak is best served naked.

Don't cringe too much but I am a big fan of ketchup on my red meat. Even steak. But TRH is one of those places I don't put anything on it.

Good to know I'm not the only one who does this. I have had many waiters look at me like I'm crazy when I asked for a side of ketchup with my steak.

Don't cringe too much but I am a big fan of ketchup on my red meat. Even steak. But TRH is one of those places I don't put anything on it.

See above post on the subject of Philistines! :goof::sight: