Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War. First of 2014

Youngeyes

It's going to be -10 degrees tonight. Sucks!
Snowplow ran over my mailbox. Sucks!
New health care changes started Jan 1st. Sucks!
My dogs made a mess in the house because the wimps wouldn't go out in the snow. Sucks!
Advice and advise are STILL being F'd up on this forum. Sucks!
Grumpy bought an 11mm gun he can't get ammo for. Sucks!
My mother-in-law is down in Florida. DOESN'T suck!
My sister-in-law is down in Florida. DOESN'T suck!
If Florida lets them out of the state to come here, YOU SUCK! :angry2:

I hate it when my dog pees all over the sweater he's wearing & finding out about it after I lift him up to carry him.

Seconds later I find that the 2 treats I bought my dogs have fallen out of my pocket in the pet store parking lot.

Yeah, I know.....big problems!

Just drove south from Washington the other day and was amazed at the lack of snow between here and there. Places I thought I would stop and take pictures of the snow with the daughter were bare. Just a little snow on top of Shasta and the lake is waaaay low! Crazy.

Another drought SUCKS!

Jimmy,

At least this year the Contractor can't file a claim against us for a change in site conditions on the Bridge Replacement over Lake Shasta. :roflol:

Seriously, the filed a claim because the lake level came up the first year of construction.

day off , went snowshoe'ing in the afternoon in minus 20. luck.

back from the 3 hours trek, GF said i looked like as mr freeze :goof:.luck.

then, learned fedex delivered a new knife bought in the wrong city, but driver noticed and kept the package onboard .hmmmmm :huh:...luck .

then learned too that diner would be ground steak,corn ,mashed potatos. however, leftover of general tao chicken were still in the fridge . luck.

bad days rocks lol...

Jimmy,

At least this year the Contractor can't file a claim against us for a change in site conditions on the Bridge Replacement over Lake Shasta. :roflol:

Seriously, the filed a claim because the lake level came up the first year of construction.

:roflol: Some people. Wow!

We're about 25+ inches BEHIND (on the year) in rainfall here and some of the lower-elevation the ski resorts are freaking out. We also tend to freak out about drought when it comes to reservoir levels come spring. Oregon has had increasingly dry years here for about eight to ten years straight. People can't tease us about being "rainy all the time" any more. I haven't seen much rain at all in the past five or so years, to be honest. It SUCKS. On top of that, all we've had this winter is cold temps and endless fog. Cripes, it's depressing.

Siggy -

Don't you just love when they quote "average" levels and most forget that each Dry year decreases the "Average".

For a REAL Flame, we have had several wildfires within a 40 mile radius in the last two days with one being almost 200 Acres.