Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

found a 627 pc

fishhunter3

been looking for awhile to find 1 that didn't cost arm and a left --- will be shipped Monday, got to love Cabela's. The guys at the local store have been looking for 1 for me and this one showed up at another store. It don't take much to make me happy:)

I'm looking for one, and already own a 5" Carmonized 627PC. I got this notion that I need a spare of everything I own. Needless to say, I have a Carmonized 625 with a couple of more backup 625's. I definitely got issues!

I'm looking for one, and already own a 5" Carmonized 627PC. I got this notion that I need a spare of everything I own. Needless to say, I have a Carmonized 625 with a couple of more backup 625's. I definitely got issues!

I have the same issues. Picked up my 3rd 625-2 last week.

All I can say is WOOOF! The food chain doesn't go much higher that that. Could use a Hogue Big Butt and carve down the hammer but that's just me. Just out of curiosity who did the trigger? This gives the rest of us something to aspire to.

It ranks up there with crystal skulls, bigfoot and an airbox Corvette and of the three I've only seen one airbox Corvette. Ya mind if I ask how long you've had it and the cost?

I bought it used in early '09 for 1k

627-4004.jpg

There is a school of thought that you should have two, one is your practice gun and gets all the wear and tear and one is your match gun.

Someday...

It ranks up there with crystal skulls, bigfoot and an airbox Corvette and of the three I've only seen one airbox Corvette. Ya mind if I ask how long you've had it and the cost?

I bought #84 a little over a year ago at $1100, it appeared virtually unused. So they pop up from time to time, I couldn't hit pm fast enough on the s&w forum when I saw it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Edited by BlueOvalBandit

There is a school of thought that you should have two, one is your practice gun and gets all the wear and tear and one is your match gun.

Someday...

Can someone define this term "practice" for me? I am totally confused - I thought that practice is what you did AT the match.

Lee

1prac·tice

verb \ˈprak-təs\

: to do something again and again in order to "convince ones self that you are good and give you the confidence to attend a match and look foolishly confident" see "Having Fun"...

: to live according to the customs and teachings of (as in the cult of the Revo)

Someday...

You sound like you could work for the Government. Why have one when you can have two at twice the cost. :)

so how long does it take to learn to count to 8,I can see myself shoot 6 reload and shoot 6, leaving live rounds all over the ground:)

Not that long, you'll be good at your first match. You'll be very aware that you have an extra two. The only mistakes I made were when I got flustered and lost track of where I was at.