Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primary Arms 1-6 Scope

Alaskapopo

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My experience was that in full daylight the reticle is kind of a brick red, but definitely not glowing. There are brighter reticles out there, but it is enough to get some contrast against a dark target.

Just to let you guys know, Range monkey has some in stock right now. I called today and they got the shipment in a week ago so they are the Gen 2 scopes. I got this information and bought one so I am passing it on so others can take advantage that did not get one from Primary Arms.

Thanks,

adam

Just to let you guys know, Range monkey has some in stock right now. I called today and they got the shipment in a week ago so they are the Gen 2 scopes. I got this information and bought one so I am passing it on so others can take advantage that did not get one from Primary Arms.

Thanks,

adam

Thanks....I kept missing them--not now. :)

My scope shipped very quickly from primary arms. I haven't gotten a chance to go shoot with it on the rifle yet, but I have it mounted and so far I'm pretty impressed with it, especially at the price point.

Is there an MGM Switchview that fits this scope? (a normal one, I'm sure the Universal would - I'll go to that if I can't get an aluminum one)

I wouldn't get the MGM... It's crap, get the break away. Much beefier! The MGM is kinda flimsy and weak

any chance daylight illumination has been improved with these newer ones?

Much better than before. Only time it washes out for me is if I point it up at the sky on a bright day. It shows up nice against targets and vegetation.

Pat

I have the breakaway caster on my PA1-6x. It fits well; the yoke grabs the raised nub on the scope ring. Also, it works better on the Gen 2 because the Gen 1 scope ring had a slight slope that encouraged the breakaway to slip off. Not so the new model.