Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Superstition Mountain Mystery 3-Gun

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey gang...

I've just finished keying in all of the info for next year's SMM3G match from the foot tall pile of mail I've received to-date. Dan indicated that I should stop at 200 so that we have enough room for those sponsored folk. Today, I have 45 spaces left. If you haven't sent your application in and already have plane reservations... get a move on and send in your check. If you have sent it in, I'll be sending out confirmations shortly... More info on the SMM3G website: 2005 Superstition Mountain Mystery 3-Gun - (March 11-13)

A2Chic :ph34r:

Rio Salado Sportsman's Club

Mesa, Arizona

rlamarca@cox.net

Hey gang...

I've just finished keying in all of the info for next year's SMM3G match from the foot tall pile of mail I've received to-date. Dan indicated that I should stop at 200 so that we have enough room for those sponsored folk. Today, I have 45 spaces left...[/url]

Rio Salado Sportsman's Club

Mesa, Arizona

rlamarca@cox.net

:o Hot selling tickets!!!

Hot selling tickets!!!

I just had to choose the one large match I will travel to in 2005 and I’m afraid my money is going to Raton next year.

I guess i won’t need to practice my speed unloading much B)

--

Regards,

I got a e mail yesterday 12/14/04 that my app has been excepted and processed, hee ha ! I am off to Superstition Mountain Mystery 3gun for the first time. I am very very excited to go to this 3gun match. I would like to thank everyone who gave me advise and info pertaining to this match. I am flying in so limited on equipment to bring, means leaving my 3gun cart home. How does everyone lug gear around at the match???? Can you park the rental close to stages and work out of the car with gear between stages???? Are the stages within walking distance of each other? How suscessfull have shooters been UPS ammo to there hotels before arriving???

Thanks

I thought I had some time...

Per the flyer if the mail-in application was dated before December 1, 2004 it was to be returned.

So at 11 days there were (200-45) = 155 entries?

At the 14 day mark there was 180 entries?

I gotta ask... did all these people adhere to the 12/1/04 mail-in date?

I'm with you, I though I'd have lots of time. Last year I sent my application in early January and I was shooter number 20 or close to that. Now if I'm lucky I'll be shooters number 201

The match is FULL. I had a foot of mail on December 2'nd. There were only a handful of ninnys that sent in their app in early - so most of you all can read. The "offenders" are paying an early fee (guess what??) - chocolate. Not that any of you can get in late with paying the same. It should be another great match. Happy Holidays... and see all ya'll in March.

How does everyone lug gear around at the match???? Can you park the rental close to stages and work out of the car with gear between stages???? Are the stages within walking distance of each other? How suscessfull have shooters been UPS ammo to there hotels before arriving???

From my earlier post (in a different thread) of similar questions, not many people use a cart. They just park the rental car in front of the bay and use the trunk as a "cart". As for ammo, people who fly in UPS their ammo to their hotel.

General Question: What time is everything done on Sunday? What is the earliest time that I can catch a flight back?

General Query: Anyone want to share a rental car?

-David

David,

I wouldnt get a flight back until at least 7pm, awards go pretty quick, but they dont start until the whole match is done, you have the waiting period for last minute complaints then if we are running behind at all, last year we were due to weather. Just my 2 cents.

david,

I drove my truck up to just about every stage last year with the exception of the long rifle ones, and those weren`t that far of a walk. You shouldn`t have any problems. You`ll know what your going to need ahead of time, so your not going to have a whole bunch of stuff to carry to em.

CS#158