Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting ripped off on Armslist

kneelingatlas

I saw an ad for a rare pistol I've been looking for, contacted the seller, worked a deal and mailed off the MO; that was the last day I heard form him. For a month and a half I've been trying to reach him through multiple means and nothing. The PO shows the MO as cashed and it appears I'm SOL. I don't want to put out any details until I've exhausted all options in either getting my money or the pistol, but if anyone lives in or around Flemingsburg, KY please send me a PM as you may be able to help.

Many thanks to Gary for is offer to help, but with any luck I won't need it. Shortly before writing this thread, I emailed the seller again warning that if I did hear back I would be filing reports with the authorities; amazingly enough all my emails came through at once! He had a story why I didn't have my gun and I've given him a week to come to an acceptable resolution. To be continued...

• 4 weeks later...

I filed a complaint a week ago with the Postal Inspection Service and emailed the Chief of Police in Flemingsburg, but have not heard back from either. At this point I would be surprised to see my money again.

If you ever run across this guy it's probably best not to do business with him:

Edited by sperman
Removed Seller Info