Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Battle in the Bluegrass V!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess that means I should already start reserving time off for next year.........ughhhhhh........can't even get this year finished before I have to start working on next year? C'mon Corey.....give my checkbook a rest at least for a little while............

Glad you said yes one more time......hehehehe

R

I hear ya.

My boss laughed today when I put in for 3 days off next year to attend March & April matches.

He commented that I could at least wait until December to worry about 2014 PTO.

• 4 weeks later...

STAFF: If you have helped before I would love to have you back and you'll get first chance at helping. I need 3 staff per stage.

i'm going to build a Production set up over the winter. I will work AND shoot the match this time

Do we just put staff on the app as before?

I'll be there...gotta whip AT one more time.... ;)

LOL, you wish! With my new knee, your in deep dodo. Double LOL!

Took you long enough to see it!

By my calculations it will take AT 5 minutes to react to the buzzer! :goof:

AT How is the knee working out?

AT How is the knee working out?

Pretty rough Sarge, I had my left knee replaced in '09, I don't remember it being this painful. I had originally signed up to work both days at our GSSF match later this month, then I went down to Sunday PM only, and today I told the MD, I couldn't work it at all. I was going to shoot 4 guns, now, I'm not sure if I'll even shoot it at all.

Hey........I didn't put it in Front Site did I? I thought about it.......but I didn't. Mostly to spare the folks the agony of having to think about that visual but it is the lack of action here that counts!!!!!!!

I can't believe that I printed out an application for this already this morning. It is October of 2013 and I have to get apps in already???? Proof that writers get no special treatment!!!!!!

Great match, good people (except for a certain former Area 5 Director),tasty food and convenient location....really what more could you ask for?

Gary-please save up some of your government pension funds this year to purchase jeans that don't have such big holes in them. Just saying........