Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PMAG 40

Kagemusha

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. The Sheriffs have banned to gether and filed an injuntion in federal court along with thier federal lawsuit, but there has been no new news in the past two weeks. My guess is that it will take a republican majority and a new governor in 2014. Even then it would take a year or two to get the laws repealed. Maybe we'll get lucky in 2015, but I don't like to count my eggs, so I'm buying as many mags as I can afford to now. Special shout out to Magpul. Thankyou!

Nope. The Sheriffs have banned to gether and filed an injuntion in federal court along with thier federal lawsuit, but there has been no new news in the past two weeks. My guess is that it will take a republican majority and a new governor in 2014. Even then it would take a year or two to get the laws repealed. Maybe we'll get lucky in 2015, but I don't like to count my eggs, so I'm buying as many mags as I can afford to now. Special shout out to Magpul. Thankyou!

I kind of have and inside line on some of the CO law issues through various connections...long story short...we are hopeful for an injunction prior to July 1 on one or more of the newly signed laws. Most of the learned legal minds on the 1224 (magazine limits) issue have told me that the law will be struck down in the court battle, however, it will likely be 2 to 3 years before that occurs. We may be in legal limbo during that time if/when injunctions are granted. If the libs are still in power, the next law will likely stick if they get it through.

I kind of have and inside line on some of the CO law issues through various connections...long story short...we are hopeful for an injunction prior to July 1 on one or more of the newly signed laws. Most of the learned legal minds on the 1224 (magazine limits) issue have told me that the law will be struck down in the court battle, however, it will likely be 2 to 3 years before that occurs. We may be in legal limbo during that time if/when injunctions are granted. If the libs are still in power, the next law will likely stick if they get it through.

Mark,

I know to us it would be far fetched for us on the forum, but would two coupled 15 rd mags be considered one 30 rd mag under the new Colorado law? I've not seen this addressed so far and hopefully it is a non-issue.

Bill

Mark,

I know to us it would be far fetched for us on the forum, but would two coupled 15 rd mags be considered one 30 rd mag under the new Colorado law? I've not seen this addressed so far and hopefully it is a non-issue.

Bill

There is no verbiage in the laws that address coupled magazines. The Kel-Tec KSG is being hotly debated with most owners saying it is good and most attorneys saying it is not.

I'll definitely buy some of these when they are available, but until then has anyone had success with the MGW or AR Stoner 40s?

The ASC/CProduct SS 40s hold 43 and all of mine have been flawless.

Brownells opened the pre-order a couple hours ago. Got mine in for 2 of them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Back to "Notify when available".

If all the stuff I have back ordered at Brownells would arrive at one time, my wife would kill me. Probably ruled as "justified".

Bill

I'll definitely buy some of these when they are available, but until then has anyone had success with the MGW or AR Stoner 40s?

The ASC/CProduct SS 40s hold 43 and all of mine have been flawless.

I've been using a C-Product 40 for a year (just the one mag), and also using it to mono pod on. Absolutely 100%

I've also got a couple of Stoners, 1 is loaded up with 42 rounds for a month now just waiting to get to the range and see if it works. I'll report back.

I almost can't mono off the doubled 30 pmags, but the C-Product stainless is plenty tough to lean into.

Ha! just checked. when I posted the GunB link for the Pmag-40's, they were $21 ea, now they are $35 each. And the auctions for the C-Prod-40's have gone from 75-100 each to 21 with no bids.

what an interesting world we are living in

My C-Products 43s have been dead nuts reliable, and I have a big pile of them, so I'm really in no great hurry to get hold of a PMAG 40. I guess I'll get around to it when supply catches up, just to have a few. They will probably just join the huge pile of new-in-wrap PMAG 30s and GI 30s my wife keeps tripping over :roflol:

Edited by StealthyBlagga

They will probably just join the huge pile of new-in-wrap PMAG 30s and GI 30s my wife keeps tripping over :roflol:

When I saw what Pmags were selling for on GunBroke, I made room in the gunsafe for them. If the prices keep going up, I'll need to pull out a few more guns to make more room.

Bill

My C-Products 43 has been my go to mag for years, but I only have 1 and it's seen a lot of rounds. It won't last forever and they are currently a little tougher to find. I got my new PMag 40's yesterday. Look good!