Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The 2013 Noveske Rifleworks USCA National Championship

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There standard USCA matches are time+ penalties but I dont know if this will be different. Suprisingly I got the time off to shoot! Looking forward to the match see you all Saturday!

Email for squadding was sent a couple hours ago. Initial squad list can be found here. Multiple variables came into play regarding final squadding: Shooters shooting multiple divisions, shooters requesting to be on large squads populated early in the registration process, etc, etc.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pq7q7uv2nce0usq/CT4uU6eOUG

Edited by mrgreentie

Just got the squad email...guess im not shooting with my friends....

I will have a good time anyway.

Guys, if something is incorrect, shoot me an email letting me know what is off and we'll make every attempt to make it right. Squadding isn't easy given tons of variables but we want to try as much as possible to put you on a squad you want to be on.

Email: mac@uscarbineassociation.com

Just got the squad email...guess im not shooting with my friends....

I will have a good time anyway.

Guys, if something is incorrect, shoot me an email letting me know what is off and we'll make every attempt to make it right. Squadding isn't easy given tons of variables but we want to try as much as possible to put you on a squad you want to be on.

Email: mac@uscarbineassociation.com

Im good to go in the right squad now, thanks for the fast communication!

Trying to decide between short rifle with red dot or mid length with 1-4 in TacOps? Anyone have any insight on the stages to help with the decision? I know they said out to 320 but not very many shots....

Thoughts?

6 of the 7 stages will have rifle shots 50yds or less.

Stage 1, the longest shots fired stage, will have rifle shots to 100yds,200yds and 320 yds. The 100 and 200yd shot will be on BC-C steel and the 320yd shots will be on full size IPSC steel targets.

The 100yd and 200yd steel will be shot from a simulated roof peak and the 320yd shots will be fired from a raised platform, 8ft off the ground.

So, that being said, it's step on the gas hard on 90% of the rifle shots as they're pretty close and magnification on those is not an advantage.

Personally, I'm running an 18" intermediate length rifle with a Vortex 1-6x in Tac Ops.

Edited by mrgreentie

Did you ever end up with enough iron sight shooters to recognize the division?

I counted 3 people shooting Irons Kurt... Only 13 people shooting something other than Tac Optics or Mil/LE.... :(

Can't decide if I want to say screw it and shoot open or switch..