Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can't reply in Chrome

bbbean

Test....

ETA:

I saw some interesting error messages when I first posted this. I will now see how the edit goes... stand by...

ETA2: Edit worked fine. Will try one more test post...

Edited by ChuckS

test

On the initial post of this I got all this wonderful stuff but the post did work:

Warning: curl_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/brianeno/public_html/forums/mobiquo/lib/class_push.php on line 147

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/brianeno/public_html/forums/mobiquo/lib/class_push.php:147) in /home/brianeno/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/brianeno/public_html/forums/mobiquo/lib/class_push.php:147) in /home/brianeno/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/brianeno/public_html/forums/mobiquo/lib/class_push.php:147) in /home/brianeno/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/brianeno/public_html/forums/mobiquo/lib/class_push.php:147) in /home/brianeno/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

ETA: there was more \\\ stuff but you get the idea. I was using Firefox 17.0.5

Edited by ChuckS

Testing Chrome post

ETA: Post formats fine after I review the topic, but I got a bunch of warnings similar to what Brian saw I'm guessing.

Still can't post with IE even after rebooting computer, clearing cache, restarting IE, beating head against brick wall, sacrificing a chicken.....

Edited by Bunchies95

Yikes. Until I reload my 2 posts, there was some crazy stuff/formatting appearing in the thread. I took a screenshot of it, and I started a ticket on it.

On that - it turned out to be a super weird problem. From IP:

""Hello,

Those errors are caused by a combination of the Tapatalk plugin and your PHP

configuration. Your web host has disabled the "curl_exec" function

which Tapatalk is trying to use. I recommend either removing the Tapatalk add-on

or contacting your web host and asking them to un-block the

"curl_exec" function.

Many thanks,

Alan."

"

So I had our web host enable the "curl_exec" function.

be

Testing Chrome post

ETA: Post formats fine after I review the topic, but I got a bunch of warnings similar to what Brian saw I'm guessing.

Still can't post with IE even after rebooting computer, clearing cache, restarting IE, beating head against brick wall, sacrificing a chicken.....

Try the "Change Theme" button at the very bottom of the page. I was 99%. After clicking that I was 100%.

Chrome test. If this works it was because I clicked the editor mode button at top top left of the box.

Edit: This is weird. That trick didn't work last night OR just a minute ago. Now it does. Did NOT clear cache, reboot, log out or anything.

Chrome Version 26.0.1410.65 running on OSX 10.7.5

Fonts are still acting weirdly.

Edited by Shadowrider