Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Beretta elite 2

wes777

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I believe the Elite 2 is what Ben used to win the nationals. Nice gun.

I don't think he was making reference that the "gun" won Nationals, but that it was just the gun Ben "used" to win Nationals.

I believe the person, like the rest of us, believe that Ben would be world class regardless of what gun he was shooting.

I just got my Elite II back (bought it in 2002, sold it 6 years ago, bought it back). It is a cool gun. I'm going to shoot it in production next weekend. Picked it up for the same price I sold it for, $700. With 7 mags and a holster. A good friend basically just held onto it for me and never shot it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

As all of the cool Beretta 92 models are now basically out of production, the prices just keep going up. I have to admit that Beretta Brigadier models were my weakness for 2 or 3 years. I sold an LTT tuned E2 for $895 that easily go for the same or more as the one currently being discussed. I sold a Steel 1 for $1,400 and now they can go for more than $2,000. I guess my point is get 'me while you can!

And that was $1100 total for both and several mags. Approximately 2000 rds through each, Dawson Precision fiber optic front sights. Ben gave me a smoking deal. See, despite what you guys say, he is a good dude! ;-)

• 1 month later...