Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

8th Annual 2013 CMMG Midwest 3 Gun Championships

Im working on planning travel and lodging, roughly how does the schedual of events play out on this match? When do things start of Friday (is there shooting that day, or is it just CSO's and early registration) and about when do things wrap up on Sunday?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If memory serves me correctly, we shot 4 stages on Friday, 4 stages on Saturday and one stage on Sunday. Followed by the team challenge, awards and prize table. I believe we were on our way home by around 4PM on Sunday. Shooting started appx 8AM depending on if you were early or late squad, which alternated daily.

We shot this shoot 2 years ago and were wondering if camping is still allowed on site? We hope so because we just bought a camper for that reason.

If I remember correctly, there were a few there last year. If there won't be, there is a camp ground at the Fayette city lake. No water hook-ups but has electric hook-ups.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody have an idea where to go for reasonable lodging? It appears to be graduation weekend for Mizzou that weekend and that means brutal motel rates if you can get a room.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...