Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Strikers

Jromanowski

• 4 weeks later...

I decided to go with the OEM striker. I ordered the striker and relized that the 9mm and 40 cal OEM striker part numbers are different. I have been shooting my 24 with my 17 striker while I was trying to decide which one to get. It worked fine, anybody know what the difference is?

My son and I both use Jager Light Strikers

we used them all of last year, which we put probably 4k rounds each of using CCI, Winchester and Fed primers.

Not had a single light strike or any other issue.

We have them in a Gen4 G34 and G35.

Hand prime all of them which shouldn't make a difference I wouldn't think as far as light strikes go.

Based on my experience... Dont worry about stricker... Stick with OEM... Change everything to make your

Trigger ligjtetr but make sure you use federal primers smile.gif

Referring to Federal primers,what about the 99% of gun owners that do not reload?

Edited by JBP55

Based on my experience... Dont worry about stricker... Stick with OEM... Change everything to make your

Referring to Federal primers,what about the 99% of gun owners that do not reload?

Dont mess with your trigger components :)

Dirty white reply is a good idea... If you cant find feds ammo then stick with all factory trigger :)

Stay away from the titanium strikers. The titanium nitride coated ones get brittle and break in two. And the raw Titanium ones seem to chip at the trigger bar contact area causing it to round over and makes the gun go full auto... way fun when that happens at the local range where LEOs go to practice....

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a 4# striker spring in my 17 as well as the rest of zev's spring kit. Using Winchester white box i would get maybe 3-4 light primer strikes out of 100. I used this crappy Wolf polyformance, and literally every other round was a light primer strike. I was getting so frustrated. I tried CCI Blazer brass and so far out of the 1000 rounds i'v shot of it i haven't had one FTF. I'm still using the stock striker spring but plan on going with Zev's ext striker spring, mainly because i have most Zev parts in my gun and don't like to mix and match companies, lol. I'm hoping that will make things a little more consistant as i don't want to have to rely on a specific ammo for my pistol to function reliably.

I have Zev in mine. With the difficulty of finding primers, I get what is available. I've had to go back to the stock striker spring to get reliable ignition.

The Jager extended lightened striker is good enough for the Vanek trigger kit. Put it in my G24 and no problems with Magtec factory ammo or Winchester primers. Same striker in my G35 and 34. All with 4# striker springs. Jager makes an excellent product

• 2 weeks later...

With glockworx spring kit and stock striker I had one light primer strike out of 300 rounds with cci primers. So today I lightened up stock striker and only time to shoot 100 rounds today so far so good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

post-43886-137912741748_thumb.jpg