Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post pics of your Tactcal Sport

gmg

Just got my CTS back from cerakote. Had a few other guns done in this tungsten and really like how it looks.

Looks great!

I would really like to have one of these but CZC is saying the build time is 4-5 months.

I got lucky with this one. A local shooting buddy put it up for sale and I jumped all over it. Low round count to.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got my CTS back from cerakote. Had a few other guns done in this tungsten and really like how it looks.

Looks great!

I would really like to have one of these but CZC is saying the build time is 4-5 months.

Keep an eye on GB and the classifieds here, you actually come across quite a few.

Looks great!

Keep an eye on GB and the classifieds here, you actually come across quite a few.

Yes, I've seen a few of the stock TS but haven't seen a CZC CTS yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed, thanks.

Looks great!

Yes, I've seen a few of the stock TS but haven't seen a CZC CTS yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed, thanks.

I just saw a like new TS sell for $950... Could get that and send it in to CZC for the pimpery and save yourself some time

That is a good deal on the TS. I can buy a new one locally for 1050.

I have thought of that but not really investigated what the timeline would look like.

Thanks for the ideas.

Sorry for the thread creep guys.

Edited by JMike

• 1 month later...

My TS in the middle, cerokoted black and running VZ diamondback grips. with my other CZ's. Waiting for my P09 in FDE to come in.

Did you cut the VZs to clear the magwell or do they make them to fit?

• 4 weeks later...