Post pics of your Tactcal Sport

gmg

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like it. I didn't do any accuracy testing right before but the gun is now easily capable of one hole groups at 15 yards which was the only distance I tested at. I should mention I have over 60K rounds through the barrel. Subjectively I only shot one match with it before I went in for PRK but it did seem easier on far steel. Not sure if I will be able to see well enough to shoot this weekend but when I do I can give an updated report. The TS is dang accurate to begin with so it isn't going to be a night and day difference.

Cost was around $250 which includes quite a bit of work including threading and refinishing the slide.

• 2 weeks later...

My Tactical Sport (CTS). My wedding ring quickly rubbed the black finish off the frame so I had it Robar NP3+ coated. There is a little pitting in the frame that was concealed by the original finish, but it's not too bad.

IMG_2053_zpsb6d7eac9.jpg

IMG_2054_zps0cf76972.jpg

My Tactical Sport (CTS). My wedding ring quickly rubbed the black finish off the frame so I had it Robar NP3+ coated. There is a little pitting in the frame that was concealed by the original finish, but it's not too bad.

IMG_2053_zpsb6d7eac9.jpg

IMG_2054_zps0cf76972.jpg

Nice! Yeah, that is the curse of being a lefty. I have put grip tape around the front strap all the way back to the grip panels to stop/minimize my wedding ring beating up the grip.

• 2 weeks later...